+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Add On Story !

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    her attorney's office where she planned to sue for child support. Well, this did not sit well with Maggie, as you might guess! Suddenly Maggie realized she was locked in the basement with both James and his mistress. All of a sudden...

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    the little boy screamed "DADDY!"
    "Henry!" said Sara...James' Mistress.
    "Daddy?" asked James.
    "Yep, thats right. Its your child James. He is 4 years old." Sara informed.

Maggie looks in awe and then slaps James with all her force and runs of crying. James, still in shock, stands there. He realizes what happened and chases after Maggie. Maggie...
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

returns to the safety of the bathroom. (where she had just secretly called Chad) Feeling betrayed and lonely as ever, she picks up her cellphone and calls the only person who would ever understand her. She dials chads number into her cell phone for the second time that evening and ...

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    ...hears another woman's voice.

"Who's this?" Maggie demands.
    "This is Angela," the woman replied haughtily. "Who's this?"
    "I'm Maggie. Chad's, ummm, lover."
    "Well, Maggie, I'm Chad's wife."
    "Oh my God," Maggie proclaimed.
    "Indeed," Angela retorted sharply.

Maggie slammed down the phone and looked around frantically. Her world seemed to be falling apart...

'How can Chad do this to me!" she though to herself as the bathroom light flickered on and off. She started to cry, but then her cell phone rane. she read the caller ID and it was Chad. "What do you want toy liar!" she screamed!. "Maggie! im sorry i was gonna tell you!, I love you, i always loved you! i wanna away with you!" he said to a crying Maggie. "Are you serious?!" she said, suddenly the bathroom door slammed open, it was James....
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    James forcefully takes the phone.

"Listen up you homewrecker! Maggie isn't going anywhere with you! Stop stalking my wife before I find you and beat the crap out of you!" James violently screams.
    "Oh shut up...you can't give anything to your wife...no love,bad sex,no attention, nothing! Maggie deserves more!" Chad screamed back.
    "Thats it you ******. YOu better hope I don't track your ass down" James says and hangs up the phone.
    "So that is Mr.Homewrecker you have been talking to, Maggie" James asked rhetorically.
    "Just leave me alone! Go to your skank mistress and your unknown son! I am leaving you and I will never come back! Its over!" Maggie yelled.

Maggie packed her bags while James was going crazy, begging and pleading her to stay.

"I'm sorry honey. I am so sorry" James begged.
    "Too bad" replied Maggie.

Maggie took her stuff and opened the door and starting walking away. Down the pathaway was CHAD in his Mercedes running to her. Maggie was suprised but still headed towards the car. He opened the door for her and put her bags into the trunk. James opens the front door and see Chad. James violently screams...
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

CHARACTER PICS, SO WE CAN REALLY GET INTO IT

JAMES

Maggie

Chad

Angela

Sara (James Mistress)

Last edited by Rebecca#1fan; 05-22-2005 at 04:00 PM.
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!", grabs hold of Maggie's arms and accidentally throws her to the ground. This makes Maggie even more upset and she rushes into Chad's car. He drives her to a shady motel since he can't take her home.

"I'll be back, make yourself at home" he said as he left Maggie.

She went in to the bathroom to take a shower and found...

Rebecca#1fan, you forgot a picture of Sara, James' mistress

A gun and a wad of money. She quickly jumped back at the sight of the baretta. She was confised, what was Chad doing with a gun? As she was backing out of the bathroom she bumped into someones hard chestr, it was Chad. "That gun is for our protection baby" he said as he gently touched her shoulder. Man he was gorgeous, the way he could make her feel safe and beautiful was something James could never do. She fell into his arms and there they stood together wraped in each others love. Then,

they heard a knock at the door. Maggie turned her head in the direction of the door, but Chad didnt seem to notice as he continued to unbutton Maggie's blouse. The loud rapping on the door continued

"Chad .... stop, someones at the door" said Maggie

Chad looked up at Maggie, he seemed to have this crazed look in his eyes, Maggie wondered how she fell so madly in love with this character infront of her.

"Dont worry Maggie, Dont worry about anything ..." replied Chad as he started walking towards Maggie forcing her in the direction of the bed ....

(Sorry im not good at intimate scenes ... as you can tell, i just wanted to revive the story)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast