1. Christina - her outfit was the best - she looked as though she were from a civilization that actually lived there. She embodied the theme well. The pose looked natural - which I thought was the beauty of this photo shoot - which I really enjoyed.
2. Kahlen - The lighting is a huge bonus in this picture - but Janice was right when she said it had Lolita-esque appeal. She looks lovely I feel.
3. Keenyah - Strong face, not quite as strong pose and body. I think she is a shoe-in for going home next week.
4. Brittany - Something still bugs me about her face. She should have gone from the show instead of Christina.
5. Naima - This photo is awful. I am so bored with her animal poses - we get it you look remotely exotic. Now can you look simple and beautiful as well? I feel that Naima is something of a one-trick pony.