+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Photo Award

1. Christina - her outfit was the best - she looked as though she were from a civilization that actually lived there. She embodied the theme well. The pose looked natural - which I thought was the beauty of this photo shoot - which I really enjoyed.

2. Kahlen - The lighting is a huge bonus in this picture - but Janice was right when she said it had Lolita-esque appeal. She looks lovely I feel.

3. Keenyah - Strong face, not quite as strong pose and body. I think she is a shoe-in for going home next week.

4. Brittany - Something still bugs me about her face. She should have gone from the show instead of Christina.

5. Naima - This photo is awful. I am so bored with her animal poses - we get it you look remotely exotic. Now can you look simple and beautiful as well? I feel that Naima is something of a one-trick pony.

1. Naima

2. Keenyah

3.Brittany

4.Christina

5. Kahlen

FORT Newbie
    Hey I'm new here and a fan of Christina...

1. Christina
    2. Brittany
    3. Keenyah
    4. Naima
    5. Kahlen

1. Brittany
    2. Kahlen
    3. Christina
    4. Naima
    5. Keenyah

1.Keenyah
    2.Naima
    3.Brittany
    4.Kahlen
    5.Christina

FORT Newbie
    1. Keenyah
    2. Brittany
    3. Naima
    4. Christina
    5. Kahlen

1.Naima
    2.Brittany
    3.Christina
    4.Keenyah
    5.Kahlen

This thread is supposed to be for ranking the photos based on their merit, not on fan status. It skews the results when people just vote for their favorite girl regardless.

Anyway,

1. Brittany - she totally evokes the young Janice look here. I love it.
    2. Kahlen - It may not be her strongest shot, they may have only had a handful of decent shots to choose from, but this is beautiful, very soft. I think her expression matches the theme of the shoot.
    3. Christina - originally, this one was my favorite, and I still LOVE it. But looking at it again, as spectacular as her face is in the closeup, it gets lost in the full shot. I wish I could see the high-res version, because that may make a difference.
    4. Naima - great pose, same facial expression I've sported for the first three months of each pregnancy. Also somewhat washed out.
    5. Keenyah - Wow, I expected her shot to be much, much better. There is nothing going on here. Even worse than Gluttony simply because at least in that one, she had some presence to her.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyFishFace
    1. Christina - her outfit was the best - she looked as though she were from a civilization that actually lived there. She embodied the theme well. The pose looked natural - which I thought was the beauty of this photo shoot - which I really enjoyed.
    I agree, Christina had the best costume. Her little headress is too cute. The only thing I don't like is that she didn't really become one with the scenery. To me, it looks like someone found an old pic of their pretty young mother on her vacation in a nice setting, where she took a nice photo for the album. Pretty, serene, but not modelesque in my opinion.

And I only just realized it, but Christina's nose bothers me. It's a bit pinched.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

1. Kennyah
    2. Kahleen
    3. Christina
    4. Naima
    5. Brittany

+ Reply to Thread