05-01-2005, 01:56 AM #451
Nik is ANTM
1. Naima-she looks so beautiful
2. Kahlen-She looks very animal like, though I don't think she looks nice in the photo...i think they overdid it, but that's no fault of hers
3. Michelle-the pose isn't at all like a zebra, but damn, she photographs nicely
4. Brittany-she looks ok in the photo, but it doesn't stand out
5. Keenyah-I actually don't think it's horrible, cuz God knows I couldn't make an elephant look good!
6. Christina- nothing really to say about this one...she has nice legs...
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Gandhi
05-01-2005, 03:06 AM #452
Shake ya body
Originally Posted by DOLCE MILANO
05-01-2005, 06:38 AM #453
This is my time
1. Naima Great pose. She beginning to step up her game
2. Michelle Loved her face
3. Britney I though she capture the animal she was quite well
4. Kahlen Same above
5. Christina. Boring face, but i like the pose
05-01-2005, 10:08 AM #454
05-01-2005, 10:29 AM #455
Hey guys - I'm new here to Fort but I figured I'd throw in on this one.
1. Kahlen - she rocked this photo shoot
2. Christina - she stepped up her game bigtime here.
3.Brittany - I really like her pose
4. Michelle - Interesting face, although the pose is awkward.
5. Naima - I don't like the pose, or the way she is holding the bottle.
6. Keenyah - Not a good photo at all.
05-01-2005, 06:42 PM #456
1.Naima of course!! She did her thing
4. Christina- Really stepped up her game
5. Keenyah- Shes getting eliminated next week! (pure speculation)
Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
Love Always Patricia
05-02-2005, 10:58 AM #457
05-02-2005, 01:56 PM #458
05-02-2005, 03:04 PM #459
UNTM3- Alek Wek
6. Kahlen: Looks so weird and ugly.
5. Brittany: Pretty Nice
4. Christina: Looks like a bird.
3. Michelle: Cool.
2. Keenyah: Not So Bad! Elephant!
1. Naima: So sexy!
05-02-2005, 06:42 PM #460
Results are very close at this moment; get those last minute votes in!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.