04-30-2005, 03:55 AM #441
Heels over flats any day!
She truly captures the essence of being the "silent killer". She really looks like she's sneaking in for a kill! Her position is absolutely perfect in order to convey a ferocious feline. And if you ask me, the shot looks amazing with her looking away from the camera, as though she is eyeing her prey. Can she be the next Catwoman? I say yes!
04-30-2005, 10:29 AM #442
1. Christina [awesome!]
6. Keenyah [yikes]
04-30-2005, 01:34 PM #443
04-30-2005, 03:24 PM #444
Nicole, Melrose, & Claire
04-30-2005, 04:55 PM #445
04-30-2005, 06:36 PM #446
Wow, there really is a wide variety of favorites for this shot. I've seen every girl as number one, except for Keenyah.
04-30-2005, 07:03 PM #447
Lipstick and Callous
1. Michelle- Beautiful face- Nice pose.
2. Naima- Mediocre face- Great Pose.
3. Kahlen- Pretty face- Great Pose.
4. Christina- Lifelss face- Nice pose.
5. Brittany- Boring face- Decent Pose.
6. Keenyah- Fat face- Fat pose.
Ich liebe dich!
04-30-2005, 08:19 PM #448
1. Naima=Great pose and awesome Face.
2. Michelle= even though it wasnt like a zebra ger face made up for it
3.Brittany= i Love the face and the pose. looks very tall.
4. Kahlen= Very much like her Animal. but her eyes look really wierd
5. Christina= Nothing New about her Face. Could have been more Graceful instead of just putting 1 leg up.
6. Keenyah= Horrible. should have went home. Same thing with the face and what's up the eyes.
04-30-2005, 11:38 PM #449
04-30-2005, 11:49 PM #450
6. keenyah- she did do pretty good for an elephant, but it could of been better
5. michelle-hers wasnt as bad as the judges made it seem, but there was better in the bunch
4. brittany- her picture was really good, but i just like brittany to much
3. christina- i really liked her pose, but her face was kinda stiff
2. naima- she looks so gorgeous in the picture, and her pose is great
1. kahlen- i just loved the whole thing. she portrayed the animal so well
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.