04-29-2005, 03:40 PM #421
1. Naima- Love the pose, and the way she is holding the bottle. Definitely the best.
2. Kahlen- I love her eyes in this, and her pose is great.
3. Brittany- I love the look, but the stick looks like it's covering her leg.
4. Christina- Wrong pose, wrong animal, but a nice picture.
5. Keenyah- At least she looks like she is trying to be an elephant.
6. Michelle- The pose is ALL wrong....she isn't an animal at all. She is just posing as a model...you have to at least GET the idea of the shoot.
Last edited by Dreamer; 04-29-2005 at 04:04 PM.
04-29-2005, 04:01 PM #422
A sexy cornball
04-29-2005, 04:04 PM #423
Lubriderm Wild Animals:
6. Keenyah -- ouch.
5. Michelle -- just a model (maybe) in a zebra-like couture outfit. no pose.
4. Brittany -- very good but someone has to take 4th place
3. Kahlen -- really got her animal and looks great
2. Christina -- same as Kahlen, plus the "leg" she's giving really sells the product
1. Naima -- so awesome. I love this shot.
Could does not mean should
04-29-2005, 04:55 PM #424
The winner takes it all
04-29-2005, 05:11 PM #425
1. Naima-Perfection...absolute perfection. This pose reminds me of Norelle's swimsuit one from C3. Janice didn't like that one either.
2. Brittany -her face is beautiful...it reminded me of Princess leia from Star wars.
3. Christina -beautiful, graceful. I was going to give her second, but then I looked at her closeup, and even though her eyes look great, the jawline isn't very complimentary.
4. Michelle- It's not great...the pose is awkward, she's not selling the lotion, the hand holding it looks twisted...she doesn't resemble a zebra, and her wardrobe is tacky. Although, I guess its not her fault.
5 Kahlen- I am not really a fan of this picture. Her gestures don't look like a Springbok. And Kahlen really loses it in her face, especially the expression in her eyes and mouth. It is really weak.
6. Keenyah-I won't say anything...I think the judges said enough.
04-29-2005, 05:35 PM #426
Big Electric Cat
1. Kahlen - this girl does the best animals! I think the bottle is positioned better than Naima's which is what tipped it to 1st for me.
2. Naima - wonderful! I love this photo; although the head-on shot of the croc isn't as nice as the ones where it was sideways.
3. Christina - I like it, even if it is a little stiff
4. Keenyah - I hate to say it, and if it weren't massively retouched it would be last, but I like the feeling of this shot.
5. Michelle - not bad, just not great.
6. Brittany - her face looks wonderful, but when I look at the overall picture, all I can think of is a friend with MS who has to use two canes to walk. SFG is right; she does indeed look stilted.
Token Christian. If truth is relative, how do you know?
04-29-2005, 05:52 PM #427
04-29-2005, 06:35 PM #428
04-29-2005, 06:41 PM #429
6. Keenyah - she couls have worked the elephant thing - I love elephants - but if they had to touch her 12 lbs, not to mention, the rest of it does nothing for me.
5. Naima - it was a good picture but all her pictures seem the same to me, so she never stick in my mind. I had to look up at other's lists to see who I forgot.
4. Michelle - I liked her picture, but I agree she had to go. It seemed like she was crying at almost every elimination meeting. I like her though. She seems really nice.
3. Brittany - I agree with whatever judge said that she looks great when she tones her face down (personality-wise)
2. Christina - she worked the whole leg thing, and face and makeup even seem birdlike to me
1. Kahlen - she really is a chameleon
04-29-2005, 07:04 PM #430
Kahlen - fantastic model, the face almost looks painted on, very beautiful.
Christina - looks very pretty, really softened her look.
Naima - a little plain to me, good facial expression.
Michelle - nice facial expression, boring.
Brittany - dull, as usual, but a fine pose with what she had.
Keenyah - awful, as expected. i really don't like her.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.