* Fake ass Tyra and fake ass ANTM show *
Originally Posted by so into you
You aren't the only ones!!!!
Here are my listings for this week.
1. Michelle - I am so angry w/ Tyra and crew this week. Let's eliminate the girl with the best track record as far as pictures go. Idiots.
2. Keenyah - I think I am the only one who found a soft, and wise quality to Keenyah's eyes in this photo. She embodied her animal well.
3. Christina - I liked the pose more than the face - but overall it was a good effort.
4. Kahlen - I just think she looks too fierce for a creature that is so scared. The eyes are too intense.
5. Brittany - She looked better here than she has before, but I still don't like her.
6. Naima - I agree with the pose comments above. Her mohawk makes her interesting, but take that away and she's really got nothing. She's not even interesting.
2. Brittany (even if I dont like her much)
6. Keenyah ( she needs to check herself at the door imo)
"There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)
3, 4, 5, 6 - blah blah blah blah
Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe
5 of the 6 did a REALLY GOOD JOB WITH THIS SHOT. I could see (my chosen) top 5 in a photo campaign, and I was really impressed.
1)Michelle... I have horses...and have worked with mustangs...they have similar dispositions to Zebras until they are used to people, and they have that same "proud, wary-watching" look as Michelle...Besides she looks so effing SEXY! BOOTALICIOUS GLAMAZON!
2)Naima... So ALMOST... It's the leg thing...Otherwise, I'd agree...FABULOUS SHOT...very cheetah
3)Brittany...Not sexy, but EXCELLENT job with the animal
4)Kahlen...same as Brit
5)Christina.... Excellent job, considering...I think she looks a little more "flamingo" than ostrich...and I think the arm position could be a little more graceful, but I am being picky. She got bird, beautiful, and elegant all at the same time.
(gap the size of the grand canyon)
6)Keenya... A goth Bozo the clown on Acid. EFFING FUGLY! Who said "great face?" so wrong, so wrong...
Need I say this was a crappy elimination?
Last edited by robert hackney; 04-29-2005 at 02:31 PM. Reason: grammatical
i would like to change my vote:
some people are just ticked off that naima is too nice and wond covergirl again that they have to bash a very good photo. i respect your opinions and you all have your reasons... here is my updated list
sorry ... i just find it unfair that when Naima gets a good photo you all bash her =( forgive me *Cries faints*
Last edited by coftia; 04-29-2005 at 02:39 PM.
"this love is unbreakable..."