+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Photo Award

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    6.Keenyah-Not good at all, she looks lost.
    5.Michelle- flawless photo, but doesn't do what its meant to. No hint of zebra in her pose.
    4.Christina-Great legs, dead face.
    3.Naima-I hate the profile shot, what a waste of make-up.
    2.Kahlen-Fierce, her face looks so awesome.
    1.Brittany-My fav. photo from her, she looks sexy without looking trashy.and i love giraffes

1. Naima
    2. Kahlen
    3. Christina
    4. Brittany
    5. Michelle
    6. Keenyah

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Just like to change mine.

1. Christina! Thats one sexy ostrich. She looks like one of those "coquettish" au-pairs, so finesse and the body is heaven. I love the face, her eyes are stunning. Bonus points for no more deer in the headlights.
    2. Michelle Definitely a wrong elimination. Did you see her close-up, did you? Her hair, her eyes, her everything, it was stunning.
    3. Brittany May not have sold the product well, but she looks like an aboriginal, a beautiful cavewoman or something. I like it.
    4. Kahlen Oh my goodness Kahlen. What happened. Sigh, previews are always so unpredictable. Kahlen looks like Ben Stiller from Zoolander's poster. It's scaring me. Nonetheless, I love the pose - naturally, and I love the costume.
    5. Naima Having gotten used the Naima's bad photos, I'm not sure anything is going to help her now. For me, it's too late in the game now, and I hate her look now. She has no predator feel - and only the short hair makes her look dangerous. The pose is awkward, knowing the cheetahs don't do that. In this pose, she looks slow, stumpy, while a cheetah is the opposite. It grabs you, it pounces, and this is just static. The photo is 2D....
    6. Keenyah Partially knowing she always do the fat stuff, in the insider video, she had good shots, and good angles, so there's not much of an excuse of producing such a horrible shot.
    beauty is only skin deep.

6. Keenyah
    5. Christina
    4. Naima
    3. Brittany
    2. Michelle - should NOT have been eliminated this round!!!
    1. Kahlen

6. keenyah
    5. brittany
    4. naima
    3. christina
    2. michelle
    1. kahlen

1)Kahlen
    2)Naima
    3)Michelle

BIG GAP

4)Christina
    5)Brittany
    6)Keenyah (WHY IS SHE STIll HERE!!!)

6.Keenyah- looked like dumbo

5.Kahlen- face looked like a halloween mask from the movie friday the 13th

4.Christina- looked frigid

3.Michelle-love the face

2.Brittany- would have almost been my no.1 but I hate those sticks (also minus points for her bitchiness towards Michelle)

1.Naima- Beautiful! Her best photo.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    1. Kahlen - this is an amazing photo. the eyes are so super intense. she is looking full on at the camera. Kahlen has a real shot to win this.

2. Michelle - it's a shame she is gone since she consistantly took the best photos in the game. Oh well though - that's top model right?

3. Christina - love the pose, love the face. she looks timid. but I think that works well with her animal.

4. Keenyah - not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. I think the pose is great considering she is an elephant.

5. Brittany - great pose. I just don't like the way her face looks. She doesn't look like a model from now, but rather one from the late seventies, or eighties. She actually looks kinda plain in my opinion.

6. Naima - what an awful pose. her face isn't on the camera, so we can't even really see it. I don't think she can win this competition. At least I hope she doesn't.

I'm ready for the next season of girls already. These girls have already lost their charm. Au Revoir Michelle!

Baltimore - it's the ugliest, most unfriendly town ever. I hate you stupid Baltimore.
    1. Christina - Awesome photo! She's gonna win!!! I hope!!!
    2. Michelle - Another awesome photo! She shouldn't have gone home!!! Stupid Tyra!!!
    3. Kahlen - Another awesome, awesome photo - the top 4 this week were really hard for me to choose.
    4. Brittany - Once again - I don't really like her - but the pose is incredible, so is the face. She's growing on me.
    5. Keenyah - Ummm... I think she should have went home instead of Michelle.
    6. Naima - I just think she's ugly. There is nothing even that exotic about her really. She looks like a big pile of puke that somehow molds itself in front of the camera week to week to take awful pictures. Here's hoping next week is her last. :phhht
    How many times can it escalate, til it elevates to a place I can't breathe? -- Fiona Apple

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats
    1. Kahlen - this is an amazing photo. the eyes are so super intense. she is looking full on at the camera. Kahlen has a real shot to win this.

2. Michelle - it's a shame she is gone since she consistantly took the best photos in the game. Oh well though - that's top model right?

3. Christina - love the pose, love the face. she looks timid. but I think that works well with her animal.

4. Keenyah - not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. I think the pose is great considering she is an elephant.

5. Brittany - great pose. I just don't like the way her face looks. She doesn't look like a model from now, but rather one from the late seventies, or eighties. She actually looks kinda plain in my opinion.

6. Naima - what an awful pose. her face isn't on the camera, so we can't even really see it. I don't think she can win this competition. At least I hope she doesn't.

I'm ready for the next season of girls already. These girls have already lost their charm. Au Revoir Michelle!

THANK YOU Dreamsof100Cats and MyFavouriteGame!, I thought I was the only one about Naima's photo
    beauty is only skin deep.

+ Reply to Thread