04-21-2005, 10:47 AM #321
Team Renee//Team Sarah//
1. Christina - IMO the only girl to really pull off this shot. She manages to portray her sin, but also still look like a top model.
2. Keenyah - She looks disgusted at the food, so it adds like another layer to the shot. Not as bad as people are making it out to be.
3. Tatiana - Great shot IMO, I don't even like Tatiana -- this was the first week I thought she did a good job.
4. Brittany - Another model I hate who I thought did a good job this week.
5. Naima - She looks amazing, but the facial expression doesn't read envy to me - it reads more like -- please help me or something, I just don't think she got it.
6. Michelle - She looks like Pride - in a way, but if I'm being honest she looks more like Anna Nicole Smith
7. Kahlen - I love Kahlen - this shot needs to be thrown in the garbage. You can portray wrath without growling and the like. A heavy stare - slightly squinted eyes, hands grabbing at the coffin lining. I don't like this shot at all.
04-21-2005, 10:49 AM #322
The eyes says everything
1. Naima - Very lovely picture. Her best yet.
2. Christina - Geat stying, pose and expression
3. Kahlen - I loke the tense hands, but not so much the face
4. Brittany - Nice styling, but she looks unsure about conveying "sloth".
5. Tatiana - The pose isn't modelesque.
6. Keenyah - Hate it. But I don't blame Keenyah, seeing how it was a difficult concept.
7. Michelle - She could do better.
04-21-2005, 11:24 AM #323
04-21-2005, 11:30 AM #324
the bluest eye
04-21-2005, 11:43 AM #325
5. Brittany (pretty, but definitely not slothlike)
7. Michelle (her face and neck look really weird)
04-21-2005, 11:52 AM #326
Join the club.
Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats
04-21-2005, 11:55 AM #327
04-21-2005, 12:01 PM #328
I'll up the ante. She looks like a pre-op clone of Anna Nicole Smith channeling Courtney Love with her make-up gun set to wh*re. [/snark]
Originally Posted by Naptown730
04-21-2005, 12:04 PM #329
04-21-2005, 12:09 PM #330
avy by martinique
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.