+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455

Thread: FORT Moolah Beach

Da King of Donkeyz
    1. What did you like about the game?

The concept and how we were able to participate in the challenges as individuals, with some effects coming from our teammate.

2. What didn't you like about the game?

Lack of communication with people besides our own teammate. We could have chatted witht he contestants on thigns unrelated to the game and somehow form actual bonds.

3. What should I have done different?

I don't think anything could have been done differently except maybe have a group chat but that's a lot of work to organize. Overall, I had fun, though there wasn't a lot of communication between other teams besides PM's.

4. How were the time limits? Do you feel they worked out?

It worked out fine. It gave enough time for myself to communicate with my partners

5. How were the challenges? Creative, annoying, simple, boring?

The challenges were mind boggling, some more fun than others. It is based on personal preference and overall, I thought they were fairly creative.

6. If I hosted another FORT game, would you participate?
    Definitely Yes
    **Fighting for Same-Sex Marriage**

People loving one another doesn't hurt anyone does it?

~ Anh

My next game is going to be Chain Reaction 2. If you want, you can check out the original, posted on the first post of this thread.

Chain Reaction 2? Interesting *goes to read the first one*

On a side note, I will also be doing a sequel to a game of my own. Ruling Egypt 2 begins late July, and I'm accepting pre-signups by PM. I, too, would suggest anyone who didn't participate in the first game read over the thread for the basic storyline, if nothing else...

It'll hardly be twist-a-minute, but I assure you that assuming could be costly. I've been in enough games to know what I like and don't like in games, and I hope Ruling Egypt 2 will be as good as the games done by AIWANNABE and Boredom and (much earlier) DamonVictor. I hope to see you there!

I have decided what the game is for sure, so I take back the Chain Reaction 2 post. I have thought of another, more interesting game, that I might try.

Next Game

My next game is going to be based off of Big Brother with a lot of big twists and surprises; probably my most original game to date. I have been working hard on all the challenges, and they should be very good. Expect it to start in about a month.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Whew, I was afraid you would say next week and with the two new games going, it was going to be hard.

Sounds like fun AIW.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Next Game

My next game is going to be based off of Big Brother with a lot of big twists and surprises; probably my most original game to date. I have been working hard on all the challenges, and they should be very good. Expect it to start in about a month.

i would love to play it but i haven't really watched any Big Brother so i guess i will start reading up then

Thanks AI again for this game
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    i would love to play it but i haven't really watched any Big Brother so i guess i will start reading up then

Thanks AI again for this game
    Don't worry about it. It isn't a riddle game, and the rules will be quite different.

+ Reply to Thread