1. What did you like about the game?
The concept and how we were able to participate in the challenges as individuals, with some effects coming from our teammate.
2. What didn't you like about the game?
Lack of communication with people besides our own teammate. We could have chatted witht he contestants on thigns unrelated to the game and somehow form actual bonds.
3. What should I have done different?
I don't think anything could have been done differently except maybe have a group chat but that's a lot of work to organize. Overall, I had fun, though there wasn't a lot of communication between other teams besides PM's.
4. How were the time limits? Do you feel they worked out?
It worked out fine. It gave enough time for myself to communicate with my partners
5. How were the challenges? Creative, annoying, simple, boring?
The challenges were mind boggling, some more fun than others. It is based on personal preference and overall, I thought they were fairly creative.
6. If I hosted another FORT game, would you participate?