+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: FORT Moolah Beach

Da King of Donkeyz
    YAYYAY Congratulations Coksy and Thank You AIWannabe for hosting a fabulous game.

Well done to the Blue Team for making it far into the game.
    **Fighting for Same-Sex Marriage**

People loving one another doesn't hurt anyone does it?

~ Anh

Congrats on winning black team!

Congrats on making it second blue as well.

Thanks Torpedo for answering the questions. You guys can post them in the thread or PM them to me, whichever you feel more comfortable doing.

Congrats Black Team on winning and Congrats Blue Team for second.

All of you were great!!
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

1. What did you like about the game?

~I like "team" games. I liked Endurance and I liked this one.

2. What didn't you like about the game?

~The Great Kahuna randomness factor, although an integral part of the game, seemed to be unmeritocratic... if that's a word...?

3. What should I have done different?

~I don't like "returning contestants"... just my bias, so that's what I wouldn't have done.

4. How were the time limits? Do you feel they worked out?

~Excellent.

5. How were the challenges? Creative, annoying, simple, boring?

~Good. Non-boring.

6. If I hosted another FORT game, would you participate?

~Definitely.

7. If you were involved in voting Coksy & AHP (the eventual winners) back into the game, do you regret picking such big threats? (That was one thing that puzzled me)

~Regret? Not even a little. I like to think that kraziladi and I singlehandedly gave Black Team the game. We aligned separately with Ahp and Coksy. After that, our alliances both got eliminated from the Big Kahuna. After our alliance teams were eliminated, we voted to bring back our alliance mates, effectively bringing back a strong Black Team that was very loyal to us. While it was quite unfortunate that my team (Silver) was eliminated after that, at least Black Team won with one of the idols we gave them.

On a side note, I should mention that the little snafu about the rules of the "guess what people said on the survey" challenge ended up not mattering in the end. I had really wanted Stone Idol at the time of that challenge, and had the rule question gone in favor of me and krazi, then we'd have gotten the Stone Idol and then given it to Black Team of Ahp and Coksy when we lost anyway.

Maybe it was fate... and maybe we'll never know.

Overall, good game. True to the show without being dull. I hope my next game goes as well as this one did!

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade

~I don't like "returning contestants"... just my bias, so that's what I wouldn't have done.
    Aren't you and kraziladi returning contestants since you were eliminated in the first challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    7. If you were involved in voting Coksy & AHP (the eventual winners) back into the game, do you regret picking such big threats? (That was one thing that puzzled me)

~Regret? Not even a little. I like to think that kraziladi and I singlehandedly gave Black Team the game. We aligned separately with Ahp and Coksy. After that, our alliances both got eliminated from the Big Kahuna. After our alliance teams were eliminated, we voted to bring back our alliance mates, effectively bringing back a strong Black Team that was very loyal to us. While it was quite unfortunate that my team (Silver) was eliminated after that, at least Black Team won with one of the idols we gave them.
    Thank you Healblade! We won the game partly for you and kraziladi and Vonner and Ahp's partner (sorry, don't remember who it was and too lazy to go check ).
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    Aren't you and kraziladi returning contestants since you were eliminated in the first challenge?
    Well... yes and no. In my eyes yes, but other people might view that situation as part of the team selection process. I wouldn't have done either the Silver or Black team entries.

AI has done five games. I have done one, and AI won it. Grain of salt, anyone?

Thanks so much Healblade for filling out the survey. Please guys, if you have the time fill them out. I would really like some feedback before I start my next game which will probably be around summer.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Questions for Contestants

Here are some questions for those involved with the game so I can get an idea of what I should change/keep the same for future games I host.

Having a teammate. Two heads are better than one!

Being eliminated by luck or not-luck! No real strategy involved in the elimination process.

That's hard to say, the game was fun and you can always look back and say you should've done this or that. Having co-hosted now I know all the ideas in the world will never satisfy everyone.

Good time limits

Where do I sign up?

I voted them back in basically knowing they would be getting our idols, thus a continuation of what Healblade and I had accomplished. Sort of like parent's that dreamed of winning the big game as a kid growing up and we are now in the stands watching our children and still dreaming of that big win.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Questions for Contestants

Here are some questions for those involved with the game so I can get an idea of what I should change/keep the same for future games I host.

That we worked in teams. Also the way we chose our teams

Even though I know it was part of the real show, I ddin't like the randomness of it all. For one thing, I like to be rewarded for my hard work. Also it makes it really easy for the host to cheat and decide who will be eliminated/kept around. I'm NOT saying you did cheat AIW, I trust that you were fair about the whole game. I'm just saying that with random games there is always that possibility lingering on in our heads...

I don't know

perfect

I liked the challenges

Do you even have to ask
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

+ Reply to Thread