02-20-2005, 12:40 AM #161
Kris&Jon 4 Life
Hey AI, is it possible for you to post the questions that were asked?
Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it
02-20-2005, 11:06 AM #162
I will once the challenge is over, but that reminds me, I havn't posted the answers to the first challenge so here they are:
1. Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body
2. A rapid, persistent chemical change that releases heat and light and is accompanied by flame, especially the exothermic oxidation of a combustible substance.
3. The crashing or booming sound produced by rapidly expanding air along the path of the electrical discharge of lightning.
4. A Polynesian dance characterized by undulating hips, miming movements of the arms and hands, and usually accompanied by rhythmic drumbeats and chants.
5. The secondary xylem of trees and shrubs, lying beneath the bark and consisting largely of cellulose and lignin.
6. Concreted earthy or mineral matter; rock.
7. A star that is the basis of the solar system and that sustains life on Earth, being the source of heat and light.
8. Small loose grains of worn or disintegrated rock.
9. Condensed water vapor in cloudlike masses lying close to the ground and limiting visibility.
10. A natural elevation of the earth's surface having considerable mass, generally steep sides, and a height greater than that of a hill.
11. An opening in the earth's crust through which molten lava, ash, and gases are ejected.
12. A light, open, slender boat that has pointed ends and is propelled by paddles.
13. Moving air, especially a natural and perceptible movement of air parallel to or along the ground.
14. Any of numerous chiefly marine carnivorous fishes of the class Chondrichthyes, which are sometimes large and voracious and have a streamlined torpedolike body, five to seven gill openings on each side of the head, a large oil-filled liver, a cartilaginous skeleton, and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales.
15. Water condensed from atmospheric vapor and falling in drops.
16. The natural satellite of Earth, visible by reflection of sunlight and having a slightly elliptical orbit
17. A visible body of very fine water droplets or ice particles suspended in the atmosphere at altitudes ranging up to several miles above sea level.
18. A ridge or swell moving through or along the surface of a large body of water.
19. A land mass, especially one smaller than a continent, entirely surrounded by water.
02-20-2005, 03:54 PM #163
Do the Kirby!
Sorry for the delay, but I think my new wireless card has fixed my connectivity problem, and I'm ready to compete! I've sent in my answers, and I just hope I did well enough to enter the game!
02-20-2005, 06:55 PM #164
Moolah Beach: The Chance to Come Back
Let's look at the scores of the people who tried to come back:
Krazi-14 Right-26 Minutes
BHanson-14 Right-32 Minutes
Jahim-14 Right-38 Minutes
Healblade-14 Right-1 Day 22 Hours 13 Minutes
Survivorgirl-13 Right-13 Minutes
cahalanmac-12 Right-31 Minutes
Well there you have it. Krazi you will be coming back into the game as one half of the
Silver Team! Congrats! Now the only thing you have to do is pick your teammate out of the other people who fought to come back. In that post also include the idol your team wants.
02-20-2005, 06:57 PM #165
Here are the questions along with the answers:
1. The numbers in this person's username adds up to eight.
2. This person is a self proclaimed "Bum."
3. This person is currently hosting the FORT game "Overly Useless Trivia."
4. This person joined the FORT on 08-02-2003
5. This person claims to be the youngest FORT member.
6. This person got second place in FORT Boot Camp.
7. One more service this person offers is sarcasm.
8. This person hosted the color riddle game.
9. This person created the FORT Game Graveyard.
10. This person got 2nd place in AIWANNABE's game, The Mole: The Demise.
11. This person was formally known as ShandiRocks.
12. The person joined the FORT after this game even started.
13. The total number of views of this person's topics on the FORT are 2,719.
14. This person shares his birthday with mine.
1. AHP & FG
02-20-2005, 07:32 PM #166
HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT
I will make a decision very soon. I don't want to hold up the game, but I need to check something before I make my final decision.
When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.
02-20-2005, 09:20 PM #167
Congrats Krazi and welcome back!
02-20-2005, 10:22 PM #168
well, I feel good knowing I got all mine right this time around.. still sucks I didn't do that well last time, but did when only one person can win..
02-21-2005, 01:32 AM #169
Do the Kirby!
Darn! ... and if only I had done it a few (2,748) minutes faster, I would have won!
02-21-2005, 10:14 AM #170
Congrats Krazi on making it back to the beach...hurry up and make a decision so we can slam a cold one before the next round of events.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.