+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 118

Thread: Hey! Spring Of Trivia

  1. #41
    A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The castle, of course!
    Age
    21
    Posts
    315
    Smitty and Weathergirl aren't the only tweens here: I'm 12.
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

    As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

  2. #42
    FORT Fanatic weathergirl91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Feeding the ducks.....
    Age
    23
    Posts
    632
    Huey! Long time no....talk. lol. I know you are our age too. I didnt know you were in this game

  3. #43
    Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,690
    There's more people my age here than I thought. But I knew that HDL was. I think I found out from the birthday thread.

  4. #44
    Who Dat! madonniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Southern US
    Age
    34
    Posts
    318
    I wasn't sure about HueyDueyLuey, because Donald Duck is old and I remember them when i was growing up, but then the Ashlee Simpson song reference made me wonder.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

  5. #45
    X & Y Greenmustard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In Front of a T.V.
    Age
    24
    Posts
    277
    Hi I'm fifteen, and I'm from where SurvivorGirl is from.
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

  6. #46
    FORT Fanatic weathergirl91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Feeding the ducks.....
    Age
    23
    Posts
    632


    The only people here that are between 10 and 16 that I know of so far, are me (13), Smitty (13), Huey (12), Survivorgirl (13), taytay (13) and Bhanson (15). I dont know coolguy, but I know he is 13. And Colby_d who I also dont know is around 16 or so. But those are the only people that I know of so far. You guys should try posting your pics in the "what do you look like" thread under general discussion. mine is there, 1 or 2 pages back. its a cool thread.

    ETA: And I just saw that greenmustard is 15 too. Cool!

  7. #47
    Who Dat! madonniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Southern US
    Age
    34
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    ETA: And I just saw that greenmustard is 15 too. Cool!
    what's ETA? oh, I think I just got it, is it edited to add?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

  8. #48
    FORT Fanatic weathergirl91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Feeding the ducks.....
    Age
    23
    Posts
    632
    I guess. I just saw other people editing their posts, and then putting ETA. I was stumped, so I just started. That sounds like a good guess. It could be edited to add.....

  9. #49
    Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91


    The only people here that are between 10 and 16 that I know of so far, are me (13), Smitty (13), Huey (12), Survivorgirl (13), taytay (13) and Bhanson (15). I dont know coolguy, but I know he is 13. And Colby_d who I also dont know is around 16 or so. But those are the only people that I know of so far. You guys should try posting your pics in the "what do you look like" thread under general discussion. mine is there, 1 or 2 pages back. its a cool thread.

    ETA: And I just saw that greenmustard is 15 too. Cool!
    Haejin's also 13.

    I would post my pic in that thread, but I got freaked out by an internet safety class a couple years ago, and it took me a while to feel comfortable enough to say what my age was on my profile. Besides, my mom would be really mad if she found out.

  10. #50
    Florence Y'All cadcmmngs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Age
    50
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    Haejin's also 13.

    I would post my pic in that thread, but I got freaked out by an internet safety class a couple years ago, and it took me a while to feel comfortable enough to say what my age was on my profile. Besides, my mom would be really mad if she found out.

    I'm weathergirl's mom, and I was a bit put off when she posted her (and I think the rest of my families) pictures. Then I thought "it's FORT, I view all of her posts. Hopefully not too many weirdo's among us." (famous last words). As a parent, my vote is this - if your mom/dad isn't watching everything you do on the computer - don't post personal information. Stay safe!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.