+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hey! Spring Of Trivia

Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    Someone died that was a friend to his family. I don't think it's his fault. Although we should have gotten warning that he may not be able to come all the time and do this. If someone wants to help him get this game figured out, then go ahead. I am not gonna blame him for something......
    my post said nothing about the recently deceased. I was saying that from the start of the game he needed to have it figured out and since rules have changed obviously we needed to know about them. I'm totally compassionate toward the recent death. I was simply stating that since two months had passed and the game had yet to start, we either needed a refresher or a re-posting of the rules. end of story.

Let's have fun!
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by Vonner
    I don't get it. Does the "0." mean Aussie is eliminated? Or, are there no eliminations and we just play for the most points? How many rounds are there?
    Sorry, I forgot to say that there is 4 rounds, not including the final and practice round. And 0 means "DID NOT SCORE". I can't say much about the final round YET!
    I LOVE KATAMARI!
    YOU LOVE KATAMARI!
    WE LOVE KATAMARI!

<- The Shark Is This
    ^
    | THERE HE IS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    my post said nothing about the recently deceased.

She's right.
    I LOVE KATAMARI!
    YOU LOVE KATAMARI!
    WE LOVE KATAMARI!

<- The Shark Is This
    ^
    | THERE HE IS!!!!!!

my post said nothing about the recently deceased. I was saying that from the start of the game he needed to have it figured out and since rules have changed obviously we needed to know about them. I'm totally compassionate toward the recent . I was simply stating that since two months had passed and the game had yet to start, we either needed a refresher or a re-posting of the rules. end of story.

Let's have fun!

Weathergirl didn't mean it as harshly as it sounded. In fact, I'm sure she didn't mean it harshly at all...she's still learning to speak, think AND type at the same time. (I'm her mom, so I'm allowed to hit her upside the head).

I know, and I know she's young too!!! That's why I wasn't harsh

my post said nothing about the recently deceased. I was saying that from the start of the game he needed to have it figured out and since rules have changed obviously we needed to know about them. I'm totally compassionate toward the recent death. I was simply stating that since two months had passed and the game had yet to start, we either needed a refresher or a re-posting of the rules. end of story.

Let's have fun!
    I didnt mean it as it came across. I am sorry if I sounded like a jerk. When he replied and said: "Yea, but with the death of the family friend......", I immediately without thinking posted my message, thinking I was doing the right thing. When it was none of my business. Whoops. Sorry everyone.

I know, and I know she's young too!!! That's why I wasn't harsh

You are waayyy more understanding than I am. Or maybe I just look for "head bopping" excuses!

What's a timeline on this game? Every Friday a piece of trivia will be posted? how long do we all have to respond? I really hope there is a time limit on when people have to respond by.

I sure hope there are deadlines as to when the answers need to be sent in. I'd hate to be in another game where "the boat floats where the wind takes it".

What's a timeline on this game? Every Friday a piece of trivia will be posted? how long do we all have to respond? I really hope there is a time limit on when people have to respond by.
    I guess I was wrong about ONCE A WEEK

+ Reply to Thread