My time is limited until after this weekend, but after that I should be freed up. I can just print this first round and hopefully get the answers in. Sounds fun!
I will post the first round this afternoon. You will have till Sunday to get the answers in via PM. Remember no posting of answers in the thread :)
Rules will be again as follows:
1. All answers MUST match mine (Unless there is a reasonable reason for dispute then I will award points based on findings)
2. Each rounds time limit will be posted prior to posting of Questions. Some will be longer or shorter based on length of round.
3. I'd like to think everyone will do this based on what they know and not what they can look up. However as I have stated before.. I can’t look over everyone’s shoulder.
4. Every 2 rounds person with the least points WILL be eliminated.
5 Bonus points WILL count for your total score, but will be used in tie breakers as well. (see below)
6. In the event of a tie.. Bonus points will be looked at for elimination.. if there is still a tie and it is between more then 2 people: A 3 question tie breaker will be scored to see who stays and who goes... if it is only 2 people both will be eliminated.
All points possible will be given for each question.. this will only be for the first half of the game to help you see what I am looking for.. after the mid way mark, they will not be disclosed.
IF at any time you may be unable to be around for any given round.. please PM me and I will send you the questions for that round.. however you must get your answers back to me within 24 hours.
One change I have made since my first post is the number of questions per round…. I have decided to not give a set number, but as stated above, the time limits will relate to the number of questions in a round.
Please post any other questions here before I start the game… and good luck to all :)
Name the Band:
1. Michael Duff, Trace Ritter, Tony Scarbrough, Orlando Sims (1 point)
Bonus Name the instruments they play (4 points)
2. Kevin Griffin, Travis McNabb , Tom Drummond. (1 point)
Bonus: What City and state does this band call home? (1 point)
3. Mike Mills, Bill Barry, Peter Buck , Michael Stipe ( point)
Bonus: Who is no longer in this band? (1 point)
4. Album: Version 2.0 (1 point)
5. Songs: “Tortoise And The Hare”, “Emily’s Song”, “Slings And Arrows”, “22,000 Days” (1 point)
6. Henry Paul, Dave Robbins, Anthony Crawford. (1 Point)
Bonus: Name the Co-Founding member that’s passed away, then identify the member that replaced him. (2 Points)
Name the movie, 1 point each (Bonus: Name the Character and or Actor who said it 1 point for each)
1. “I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?”
2. “Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes."”
3. “A polar bear fell on me.”
4. “If your daddy knew exactly how stupid you were, he'd trade you in for a pet monkey.”
5. “Back home, they put me in jail for what I'm doing. Here, they give me awards.”
6. “Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now”
Name the Author (1 point per)
1. When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?
2. So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
3. Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs : A Low Culture Manifesto
4. Boogers Are My Beat : More Lies, But Some Actual Journalism!
5. Unfair & Unbalanced: The Lunatic Magniloquence Of Henry E. Panky
1. Jackie Robinson’s all time career batting average. (1 point)
Bonus: How many times did He steal Home base? (1 Point)
2. These 2 QB’s who went to the University of Miami at the same time, and played on the same team at the same time in the early 90’s . Both were born in towns beginning with a B, both were born in November, and both also ended up on the same team after their release from the Team in question here, later in their NFL Lives at different times.
The one QB was released in favor of the other reason given “Diminishing Skills” Name the QBs, the Team (2 points) and for a bonus the coach that was the one quoted and where hes coaching now. (2 points)
3. This Tennis player had special shorts if he ever wanted play Wimbledon(early in his carear) Because of his trade mark shorts, he didn’t fit the Wimbledon Dress Code. Name the player and the reason for the ‘special shorts’ (2 points)
4. Against what team and year did Michale Jordan score a record 63 points in a Play Off game. (2)
5.What were the origional colors and symbol of the Buffalo Sabers.(2)
Bonus: What are they now and what is the new symbol. (2)
1. What was the Nick Name of Laura Ingalls given to her by her father? (Full name, must be exact 1 point)
2. K A R R stood for? (1 point)
3. What are Dr. Jacquet movements? (1 point)
4. Who are...
Tara Leigh Patrick
Michael Peter Balzary
Jeffry Ross Hyman
Vickie Lynn Hogan
Terry Gene Bollea
William Arthur Philip Louis Mountbatten-Windsor
...Better know as.
Good Luck You have 48 hours to get answers to me:)
Can we have until Monday because I'm getting ready to leave :)
I have no idea, and the only way I would was if I looked them up.
I am sorry, but I guess I am going to have a quit, because I have absolutly no idea!
Yes, me too, I hope that you agree on a Monday morning deadline, because I gotta go now. I'll work on my answers this weekend but can't PM you till Monday morning. :mmm
Originally Posted by free2b_a_skwerl
Geez, if these are easy, I'm out of the game. I only know one answer for certain and possibly one other. If you don't want cheating, I'm out of the game, and so is my daughter, weathergirl91, cause she didn't know any!
Give me Hollywood Showdown anyday! (one game I could win at)...
Answer what you can.. honestly it helps me see what i need to do for the next rounds.. and looking some up isnt a crime lol I know a few people have. :) But given that some think they are too hard i will prolly do even easier ones. I think in putting them together, I knew people would look some up so i made the question a lil harder to get then it should have been. In some cases a guess you may have may be right even if you think its not.
Theese questions are so hard! I know only a few!
Myabe try doing more pop culture or more well known questions next round :).
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.