+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Overly Useless Trivia Game

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    well if i have to pick one.. I will say this.. I was a HUGH Spiderman comic book freak as a kid.. that lead in to Superman and Batman There is you one clue!!! LOL

We have a virus on our computer, and I am at the library right now. Me and my mom cant get on the computer to answer the questions, because we have to leave the library now. And we wouldnt be able to get it finished until Monday. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    We have a virus on our computer, and I am at the library right now. Me and my mom cant get on the computer to answer the questions, because we have to leave the library now. And we wouldnt be able to get it finished until Monday. Sorry.

What Weathergirl means to say is that we will, apparently, have to drop out of this game. We have a virus and can't get our computer running, certainly not until this weekend. It took me over an hour just to get to the internet at home tonight. No browsing allowed. No email. I'm lucky I was able to get here.

I hope everyone else has fun. We'll keep watching you all.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    Oh My God! I am so scared of fire, I am so sad this happened to you! Hope everything turns out ok and I also hope you were able to salvage a lot of stuff from the fire.
    Me too, bhanson. You've got a lot to deal with right now, don't worry about anything over here.
    Could does not mean should

Hi all,
    Thanks so much for everyone's concern . Luckily everyone got out, but it was so scary, and in the middle of the night. Were settled into a place, but it has no computer () so I still have to use library until further notice. I just submitted my answers, hope Im not to late.

PS: Thank God for insurance, we would've been SO screwed with out it.

Glad to hear that your recovery is going somewhat okay. Hopfully everything works out.

I unforunatly am going to have to drop out of the game as I find it becoming more work than fun. Thanks for a great game Firewoman and good luck to those remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Hi all,
    Thanks so much for everyone's concern . Luckily everyone got out, but it was so scary, and in the middle of the night. Were settled into a place, but it has no computer () so I still have to use library until further notice. I just submitted my answers, hope Im not to late.

PS: Thank God for insurance, we would've been SO screwed with out it.
    I am at the library, and my time is almost up (they have time limits). I am glad that everyone is okay BHanson! And firewoman, I am going to try and look up some answers in the time limit I have here, since our computer has a virus. Thanks!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Just going to give WG and her mom a few days more.. given the computer issues.

Sadly this is going to have to be the last round.. I agree with AI this becoming too much like work for me as well. I have people coming in for a week this month and I HOPE to go to Oklahoma to see my mom over the holiday, and given how long (2-3 days) it can take me to get a round up.. I know I am going to have hardly anytime.

I thank EVERYONE for playing and being patient when I had child issues it was fun while it lasted
    Last edited by FireWoman; 03-05-2005 at 03:34 PM.

Our computer is back up and running ($150 later in computer fees). Hopefully we'll check the answers and send them in sometime tomorrow.

Maybe instead of ending the game we could do questions that aren't so many, and aren't so difficult. Just a few at a time. Maybe people could take turns (taking the pressure off of Firewoman?). Just a thought (I to see this end too, I like you all!).

Yeah, maybe we could just turn this thread into a big trivia game where everybody proposes trivia and then posts the answer a few days later?

Anyway, I had fun doing this game

FireWoman, if you ever decide to do another game like this, I would suggest doing rounds with less trivia, that way it would be less work for you. With the amount of trivia you have given us so far, you could have made at least twice as many rounds
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

+ Reply to Thread