+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Overly Useless Trivia Game

ME!!! It was easy knowing you could use the internet. Okay, I did almost lose my mind on the Vatican City one. Oddly enough, it wasn't until I got off-line and was just going through my answers that it dawned on me on came the lightbulb and I took a stab at it. I still need to surpass PSi though.

Bye survivorgirl and healblade.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Ok here it is.. kind of an odd round.. but i had fun on the phone with my best friend making it up.. she wanted me to sing all of the first part to her.. and no, i can NOT sing

Round 6.. this is a NON-Elimination round:

I will give you a line (most times the opening line) of a TV Theme song.. give me the show:

1. “Show me that smile again, don’t waste another minute on your crying.”
    2. “They're creepy and they're kooky Mysterious and spooky They're all together ooky”
    3. “You're all invited back next week to this locality”
    4. “Fish don’t fry in the kitchen Beans don’t burn on the grill Took a whole lotta t-ry-ing Just to get up that hill”
    5. “Here's a story, Of a lovely lady,”

6. “Making your way in the world today Takes everything you've got; Taking a break from all your worries Sure would help a lot.”
    7. “Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, What might be right for you, may not be right for some”
    8. “Just two good old boys Couldn't change if they could. Fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods”
    9. “I bet we've been together- for a million years, And I'll bet we'll be together for a million more.”

10. “You take the good, You take the bad”
    11. “So no one told you life gonna be this way Your job's a joke You're broke Your lovelife's DOA”
    12. “Thank you for being a friend, Traveled down the road and back again.”
    13. “If what doesn't kill us is making us stronger, Were gonna last longer,”
    14. “My roots are planted in the past And though my life is changing fast Who I am is who I wanna be”
    15. “I don't want to wait for our lives to be over, I want to know right now what will it be”

16. “Streaks on the china, never mattered before, who cares.”
    17. “She was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens, Til her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes”
    18. “There are places I’ll remember all my life Though some have changed” Original band for second part of answer.
    19. “I've been down this road, Walking the line that's painted by pride”

20. “Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know, Can you repeat the question?”
    21. “He’s gainin’ on you so you better look alive He’s busy revvin’ up a powerful Mach 5”
    22. “Look at what's happened to me, I can't believe it myself. Suddenly I'm up on top of the world, It should've been somebody else”
    23. “Some walk by night, Some fly by day, Nothing could change you, Set and sure of the way.”
    24. “When in the springtime of the year When the trees are crowned with leaves When the ash and oak, and the birch and yew Are dressed in ribbons fair”
    25. “La, la, la, la, la, la Sing a happy song La, la, la, la, la, la”

26. “It's time to play the music It's time to light the lights”
    27. “How do you talk to an angel? How do you hold her close to where you are?”
    28. “Boy the way Glen Miller played Songs that made the hit parade.”
    29. “Hangin' out Down the street The same old thing We did last week”
    30. “You're coming up like a flower You're coming up through the cracks that live round here Everybody knows we have no fear”

ALSO: Any of the songs in bold.. have a pretty famous person or band performing them give the band or person. Or in some cases the band that preformed the Original version (as in numbers:18 and 12)

1.What are the first names of Starsky and Hutch, on the show of the same name?
    2. What is the name of Sponge Bob's pet snail?
    3. Which patron on "Cheers" has a key to the bar?
    4. Name every actress who played an 'angel' on Charlie's Angels.(6)
    5. Name all of the Bradford on Eight is Enough.(8)
    6. Who killed Laura Palmer on Twin Peaks?
    7. In Save by the Bell, what were Zack and Kelly dressed up as the night they broke up?
    8. What are Ren and Stimpy's last names?
    9. Marge Simpson has the same maiden name as a former First Lady. Name the former First Lady and the name.
    10. What was the name of the dog in Fraggle Rock?
    11. What were the names of the four main characters of the Facts of Life? (full names spelling doesn’t count.. and real names.. not just nick names) And the actresses that played them. (8 pts)
    12. On One Day at a Time, what were the two daughter's names? Who played them. (4 pts)
    13. The first female guest host of "Saturday Night Live" was who?
    14. MTV first aired at 12:01 AM on August 1, 1981. The first video was what?
    15. What was Lucy Ricardo's maiden name on I Love Lucy?
    16. Name all the Hosts of NBC's "The Tonight Show", in order.

You have till Tuesday midnight. If you have any questions please post them in the thread. When answering them, its easier if you cut/paste and put your answer after the question in bold or colored type. Good Luck all!! And feel free to look what every you dont know up..
    Last edited by FireWoman; 02-18-2005 at 03:28 PM.

Congrats to PSI and FunnyGirl

But to SurvivorGirl. Keep the bench warm, I'll be joining you soon.

NOOOO. I will be joining them soon! NOT you! You are crazy to think that!

Well, I sent my answers in. Surprisingly, I knew alot of these. Especially the theme songs....

*Thread jack*

Anybody hear from our Quiz Master?

She was online this morning, she's probably checking our answers and will post the results sometimes today or tomorrow
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Thanks for the update Coksy. I was just hoping it wasn't because her child was sick again.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Hehe FG I am around.. I am waiting for Veronicas (AND BHansons) answers because I dont think I got this up in time for her to get them in i think she is back tomorrow (And i have a Job interview and a Dr appt so I am out almost all day AND its reality TV night here) I will post on Friday and have a new set up this weekend. And for some reason my ISP has decided that the time I am on mostly they want to try to fix things they messed up so i have no connection from midnight till about 7am So that is limiting me slightly.

But the Babette is doing ok.. just OVERLY cranky even for her

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman
    Hehe FG I am around.. I am waiting for Veronicas (AND BHansons) answers because I dont think I got this up in time for her to get them in i think she is back tomorrow (And i have a Job interview and a Dr appt so I am out almost all day AND its reality TV night here) I will post on Friday and have a new set up this weekend. And for some reason my ISP has decided that the time I am on mostly they want to try to fix things they messed up so i have no connection from midnight till about 7am So that is limiting me slightly.

But the Babette is doing ok.. just OVERLY cranky even for her
    Thanks for the update FireWoman. You just take care of you.

Glad to hear your itty-bit is okay!

+ Reply to Thread