8. What US State’s citizens of Talkeetna, wait all year for the Moose Dropping Festival?
I'm not sure I understand this question... Do you mean in what state? or something else?
5. What 4 follow the lyrical 1988 rhyme: “Here’s a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note…..”?
What 4 what? rhymes? Words?
yes what state has that event
and on the second one, i am looking for the rest of the song line, it is 4 words long. there is a "word" missing in that should read:
What 4 words follow the lyrical 1988 rhyme: “Here’s a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note…..”?
thanks, makes more sense :)
The round ends tomorrow night? My parents just arrived from Florida and I doubt I'll have time to look up the answers until tomorrow night. Humph!
(this is cadcmmngs, not weathergirl, she keeps forgetting to log off of my computer - and I forget to check).
We can look these up right???? I said :omg when I saw these questions!! haha
I wanted to get another set in before Veronica leaves.
Originally Posted by FireWoman
Thanks so much!! PMing you my answers now...
I will do my best to have another round up friday it will be longer and have a longer time frame on it too..
Here are your answers:
1. What Kentucky city draws fans to a museum dwarfed by the world’s largest baseball bat? Louisville
2. Who were Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon Peres obliged to share their Nobel Peace Prize with? Yasser Arafat
3. What City do savvy Romans send their letters from knowing that it’s stamps beget faster delivery? The Vatican City
4. What Jamaican-grown coffee did US retailers sell for as much as $60 a bound in 2001? Blue Mountain (And I admit I STILL pay that much.. I love it)
5. What Island posted a list of its first 22 million immigrants on its web site in 2001? Ellis Island
6. What treasures are Florida tourists in search of when performing the “Sanibel Stoop”? Sea Shells
7. What town gives tourists the chance to see artisans hand roll El Hemmingway Cigars? Key West
8. What US State’s citizens of Talkeetna, wait all year for the Moose Dropping Festival? Alaska
1. What movie gave Annette Bening a chance to was a glass window in her skivvies and repeat: “I Will sell this house today” American Beauty
2. What TV Show’s German version voted out Zlatko Trpkovski after he asked housemates: “Shakespeare: Isn’t he a film director?” Big Brother
3. What 14 year old accurately predicted: “I’m going to be a superstar musician, kill myself and go out in a flame of glory” Kurt Colbain
4. What 1998 Brandy-Monica chart topper was inspired by the 1982 Michael Jackson-Paul McCartney song, The Girl is Mine? The Boy is Mine
5. What 4 follow the lyrical 1988 rhyme: “Here’s a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note…..”? Don’t worry, Be Happy
6. What REM mega-hit was Warner Brothers reluctant to release as a single, figuring a song with mandolin playing wouldn’t sell? Losing my Religion
7. What talk show host was boycotted by ‘goths’ everywhere for her rude treatment of Sexy Gothic Makeover volunteers in 1998? Jenny Jones
8. What SNL call-in show asked listeners to dial 555-4444? Coffee Talk
1. What children’s book did Forrest Gump keep in his suitcase? Curious George
2. Who got her groove back in the 1996 novel by Terry McMillan? Stella
3. What comic strip character has a mother called Dilmom? Dilbert
4. What Name did McCall’s magazine adopt in 2001? Rosie
5. What war was depicted in Jeff Shaara’s Gods and Generals? The American Civil War
6. Who did Frank Lalli succeed as editor of George Magazine? JFK, Jr.
7. What Chain had its rise to success chronicled in a book titled Pour Your Heart Into It? Starbucks
8. What novelist calls his terrifying tales ‘fearsomes”? Stephen King
1. What nations celebrated bobsled team was founded by Dudly “Tal” Stokes? Jamaica
2. What sport relies upon the Elias Sports Bureau for its official records? MLB
3. What Mavericks center was the first Chinese National to bounce balls in the NBA? Wang Zhi Zhi
4. Who hit the ball that went through Bill Buckner’s legs in the 1986 World Series. Mookie Wilson
5. What present-day sport promotes itself as the oldest game in North America? Lacrosse
6. What earth-shaking online multiplayer game did id software unleash in 1996? Quake
7. What NHL “Russian Rocket” crashed back to earth after being dumped by Anna Kournikova? Pavel Bure
8. What NFL quarterback waxed Whatever it Takes with country singer Kenny Chesney? Peyton Manning (Yummy is all I can say.. im a colts fan now :)
This weeks winner is:
:jumpy FunnyGirl – 32 :triplets
Who was on fire this week missing none!! :devil
PSi - 28
BHanson – 26
Coksy – 26
AIW - 26
Veronica - 21
cadcmmngs – 21
WeatherGirl - 20
Added with your score from last week we have:
PSi – 68 + 28 = 96
coksy – 55 + 26= 81
AIW – 54 + 26 = 80
FunnyGirl – 48 + 32 = 70
BHanson – 40 + 26 = 66
cadcmmngs – 44 + 21 = 65
VeronicaBelle – 39 + 21= 60
Weather Girl – 27 + 20 = 47
SurvivorGirl – 6 + 0 =6
HealBlade – 0 + 0 = 0
We will be saying Good Bye to 2 people (due to lack of answers, I chose to clean it up and officially eliminate 2 people)
:crying SurvivorGirl & HealBlade :crying
Next round will be up in 12 hours.. time limit will be posted with it! Great job all!!!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.