+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Overly Useless Trivia Game

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    If hear ears would stop bleading, i'd feel better

I hp[e she gets better soon too. Why are her ears bleading???

She had tubes put in both of them and her adnoides out (that how its spelled hehe??)

they said they may do so for the next week

Oh. I see. Well I hope she gets better How old is she?? Give her a from all of us here in the game!!

Hey everyone,

I'm fresh and smelling like a rose these days!

Everyone did really well this last round. But next is ELMINATION. I elimination! WAhhh.

Bye!!

Updated results of Round 4:

PSi - 68
    coksy - 55
    AIW - 54
    FunnyGirl - 48
    cadcmmngs - 44
    BHanson - 40
    VeronicaBelle - 39
    Weather Girl - 27 + 9 = 36 (i didnt see the other PM)
    SurvivorGirl - 6
    HealBlade - 0

I am glad you saw that message. lol. It doesnt really matter though I was just curious if you got it or not
    Last edited by weathergirl91; 02-15-2005 at 03:46 PM.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Whoa, lots of illness in these trivia-bound households. How's everyone holding up this week? Firewoman, how old is your daughter? I thought adenoids were something to do with your neck, shows how much i know about anything.

I'm around until Saturday and won't be around again until Friday the 25th. So kind of bummed that I won't be able to participate in next week's round... unless maybe we want to ply the schedule in such a way that it could work??? Please please pretty please
    Could does not mean should

VeronicaBelle pleaded so nicely. Let's change the timing on the next one so she can play, too (or maybe it's changing the timing on the next two, since she's out until the 25th).

Firewoman - how's your daughter (and her ears) doing now???

Hope no one else in our fun thread gets sick!

ROUND 5

*******THIS IS A GENERAL TRIVIA, ELIMINATION ROUND*******

1. What Kentucky city draws fans to a museum dwarfed by the world’s largest baseball bat?
    2. Who were Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon Peres obliged to share their Nobel Peace Prize with?
    3. What City do savvy Romans send their letters from knowing that it’s stamps beget faster delivery?
    4. What Jamaican-grown coffee did US retailers sell for as much as $60 a bound in 2001?
    5. What Island posted a list of its first 22 million immigrants on its web site in 2001?
    6. What treasures are Florida tourists in search of when performing the “Sanibel Stoop”?
    7. What town gives tourists the chance to see artisans hand roll El Hemmingway Cigars?
    8. What US State’s citizens of Talkeetna, wait all year for the Moose Dropping Festival?

1. What movie gave Annette Bening a chance to was a glass window in her skivvies and repeat: “I Will sell this house today”
    2. What TV Show’s German version voted out Zlatko Trpkovski after he asked housemates: “Shakespeare: Isn’t he a film director?”
    3. What 14 year old accurately predicted: “I’m going to be a superstar musician, kill myself and go out in a flame of glory”
    4. What 1998 Brandy-Monica chart topper was inspired by the 1982 Michael Jackson-Paul McCartney song, The Girl is Mine?
    5. What 4 follow the lyrical 1988 rhyme: “Here’s a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note…..”?
    6. What REM mega-hit was Warner Brothers reluctant to release as a single, figuring a song with mandolin playing wouldn’t sell?
    7. What talk show host was boycotted by ‘goths’ everywhere for her rude treatment of Sexy Gothic Makeover volunteers in 1998?
    8. What SNL call-in show asked listeners to dial 555-4444?

1. What children’s book did Forrest Gump keep in his suitcase?
    2. Who got her groove back in the 1996 novel by Terry McMillan?
    3. What comic strip character has a mother called Dilmom?
    4. What Name did McCall’s magazine adopt in 2001?
    5. What war was depicted in Jeff Shaara’s Gods and Generals?
    6. Who did Frank Lalli succeed as editor of George Magazine?
    7. What Chain had its rise to success chronicled in a book titled Pour Your Heart Into It?
    8. What novelist calls his terrifying tales ‘fearsomes”?

1. What nations celebrated bobsled team was founded by Dudly “Tal” Stokes?
    2. What sport relies upon the Elias Sports Bureau for its official records?
    3. What Mavericks center was the first Chinese National to bounce balls in the NBA?
    4. Who hit the ball that went through Bill Buckner’s legs in the 1986 World Series.
    5. What present-day sport promotes itself as the oldest game in North America?
    6. What earth-shaking online multiplayer game did id software unleash in 1996?
    7. What NHL “Russian Rocket” crashed back to earth after being dumped by Anna Kournikova?
    8. What NFL quarterback waxed Whatever it Takes with country singer Kenny Chesney?

The questions this round were taken from A Trivial Pursuit edition to make sure the questions would have search ability on the net to even out chances. YES you are allowed to look them up Also, I have colour coded them with TPs system please PM me any questions you may have before the rounds end on Thursday at midnight.

+ Reply to Thread