+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fort Mini Games

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar

Fort Mini Games

I just had this idea brewing in my mind and I really think it could work. It's called, Fort Mini games. It takes the fun games we have been playing and makes them shorter. All you have to do is take a reality show and condense it to make it short, and fun at the same time. A game can last from 20 minutes to one full week! How? Here are the rules:

1. Take any reality show you can think of like Survivor, Big Brother, The mole, and many more. You may even take your own created one.

2. The number of players you may have is between 2-8. So take your show you chose, and try to make it fit into that number of players. Very easy to do. For example, if you chose Survivor, with 5 players, that would be 3 challenges, 3 Tribal Councils, and 3 jury members.

3. Now you plan the challenges. It's good to do this ahead of time, so you won't have to think of something right on the spot. Make sure the challenges don't take up to much time, or your game might turn out not so mini. It could be from one question to a quiz, to anything that doesn't take to much time.

4. Here is the template you should use when adding a game:

Your Host:
    Game:
    #of Players(2-8):
    Players:
    Rules:

For example:

Your Host:Fungy
    Game:Survivor
    #of Players(2-8):5
    Players:1.Gu 2.Pu 3. Lu 4. Du 5. Ku
    Rules: 1. No making fun of people when lose. 2. No pm's 3.Out if you don't show up for challenges.

Only one game at a time. Once a game ends, you may then add yours. I hope we can have fun with this!
    You stole my smart quote!

It's an online game. Challenges, vote offs and stuff like that take place on line. So I think Wife Swap will be pretty hard to do. Maybe just wait until a round has goen by or you can check out the many other threads that have this games. Sorry if it was confusing!

Thats okay. I guess you could say I get confused easily. Its not ur fault . I will delete my original post, and then check back to see how the game works. Thanks for explaining!!

Cory (weathergirl91)

Can I make one? Here, I'll give it a try.

Your Host: Super Goten
    Game: Mini Big Brother
    #of Players(2-8): 7
    Players: Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4, Person 5, Person 6, Person 7
    Rules: 7 players competing. 5 will be on the Jury to vote for the Final 2 winner. YOu can send PMs if you want to other players, but please don't get really upset if you get voted off. That's all.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Your Host: Super Goten
    Game: Mini Big Brother
    #of Players(2-8): 7
    Players:1. Coolguy, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4, Person 5, Person 6, Person 7
    Rules: 7 players competing. 5 will be on the Jury to vote for the Final 2 winner. YOu can send PMs if you want to other players, but please don't get really upset if you get voted off. That's all.

Let's do it!

I think part of the problem is there is no set time for these "games". Some people are on during the day, some at night and some all the time. Maybe the host of the games should come up with a date and time these games will be played. In other words, if I were hosting a show, I'm usually on-line between 11-4, Mon-Fri so I should tell people that the game would be held say on Tues. and Wed. between 11 and 4.

I like the idea that the hosts who have had timed challenges allowed us to do those challenges and took the time off our PMs. I've only participated in one live challenge and it was fun, but this way everyone gets a chance to play.

+ Reply to Thread