+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 132 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Never Ending Party Thread - 2005

cadcmmngs! Good to see you back here.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    must....drag....self....away.. ..from....fort....need to get up in a couple of hours!

Now don't you rowdies get into any trouble in here - no loud parties, and NO boys! :nono So help me if I come back and this thread has been deleted because of noise complaints, streaking incidents (ahem, Dis!), or excessive use of alcohol - well, you don't want to see the wrath of JD! (Ok, you can have boys in here, but just this once.)

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Wow what is this thread all about? Great to have the FoRT back!!

Jaaaaaaaaaaa Deeeeeeeeeee is back!!!! Time to party. We've missed you. How was Mexico?

"Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

You're not the only one who missed her veejer.

everyone!

Unk, I swear you must have my apartment loaded with nanny-cams! How do you get all these *private moments* on tape? Just because I bring a few close friends home from Mexico - all of a sudden we're splashed all over the front page. :nono I'm either going to have to be more descrete or start inviting you to my parties. What's it gonna take?

Oh, and in case anyone's interested: no Skittles in Puerto Vallarta. And I even called ahead! Thanks, veej! I was SO jonesin' for some of that delicious fruity candy. (What does a girl have to do around here to get an endorsement, anyway?)

The weather couldn't have been more perfect, the humidity is fairly low, and I discovered I DON'T like sushi. I also brought home a fresh crop of lovely golden brown freckles. Raul the bartender and I became very close friends (not pictured above, he was on a vodka run). Our room was inches from the pool (which had a bar conveniently in the middle - that was so cool!), which was inches from the beach.

I didn't want to come home to dingy, old Utah, but I had left my laptop home....and, well, that's just not gonna work. Although there are internet cafes all over the place! Little kids with no shoes, but you can use a wireless connection to check the stock market! Go figure.

I will get my pictures up as soon as I decide which ones are the least unflattering (oy!) and give everyone a good laugh. Turns out Olive Oyl doesn't look as hot as she thinks in a bikini.

Okay, I'm rambling....but I would certainly suggest Puerto Vallarta for a Mexican vacation anytime.

GLAD to have you back, J.D.!!!! Puerta Vallarta sounds wonderful right about now.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Everyone (welcome back JD)..

Hey kids!

I'b pretty sure I picked up a dasty cold bug odd wudd of the plades cobbig hobe. *sdiffle* I'b just relieved it's dot sobethigg worse (frob Bexico). *sdiffle* At least I have a lovely tadd to accendt by beet-red doze.

Bringing diseases home from Mexico J.D.? *dons bio-hazzard suit*

+ Reply to Thread