+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 132 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Never Ending Party Thread - 2005

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    My fave is an independent place - not a chain. Much better than Starbucks. I only know of two Starbucks here. Since most of us are not allowed to drink coffee - I guess Starbucks is just going to skip this area. The place I like to go is full of college kids, and I feel like everyone's mom over there, but that's okay. The coffee is that good!

I know I'm pretty much done with the bar scene. But I would like to be able to play pool so that means a bar. But I would like some place just to hang out, like I used to in bars looooooong looooong ago.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I know of a couple of pool places here, but they are rare. A lot of things are rare around here!

You are in Utah correct?

There are some pool places here but they are still bars but their main function is pool I used to really like to play pool (I wasn't that great) and would like to get back doing it just for something to do on my off weekends.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Yep, Utah. We had a pool table when I was growing up and my brothers tried to teach me to play, but I wasn't interested. Now I wish I had paid attention. I'm not very good, but it is fun. Maybe the party thread needs a pool table - away from the mechanical bull, that is!

It all has to do with angles. And knowing when to use a light touch vs a harder one.

Like I said, I'm not that good but I do enjoy it. I'm just trying to figure out what I might want to do to increase my overall enjoyment of life.

Hey all. Whats up? How has your weekend been so far? It has been snowing so much here, that our ski trip was cancelled. lol There had been too many car crashes, and the place was closed. Now its open again, but we rescheduled....

This place is too addicting! I have things to do! I knew I shouldn't have come in here.....

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Puhleeze -- what do you *really* have to do? :nono

JaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Never anything more exciting than to check out the FORT!

Hi J.D !

+ Reply to Thread