+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 132 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Never Ending Party Thread - 2005

hey y'all. do we have karaoke goin' on here? i can sing.

Cory

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Muduh - good to hear it was good... I wanted to watch really badly, but by the time that it was on I had forgotten all about it

Broadway - I'll be performing every other night... I would perform only on the weekends, but I'm trying to get myself to bed before 12... I might fail miserably, but oh well besides, you're not online, which means that you can't get your lighter ready. And without the lighter... well, the thrill of performing is reduced to rubble

Weathergirl - tomorrow night, assuming I don't lock myself in my room to study math () we will have BEEEAAAAAAUUUTTTIIIFFUUULLL DDUUUEEEETTTTSSSSS...

Gotta stop thinking about how stupid Anna Nicole sounds... has anyone seen that one Trimspa commercial where she's falling out of this chair? Absolutely priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom

Weathergirl - tomorrow night, assuming I don't lock myself in my room to study math () we will have BEEEAAAAAAUUUTTTIIIFFUUULLL DDUUUEEEETTTTSSSSS...

Gotta stop thinking about how stupid Anna Nicole sounds... has anyone seen that one Trimspa commercial where she's falling out of this chair? Absolutely priceless
    Can I sing tomorrow? lol. I LOVE to sing. and when did u see that commercial? havent seen it...

cory

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Me too!!!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think it was on some of the major stations... it's basically a commercial where they have Anna Nicole trying to stay in a chair, giggling constantly, and they have S.P.A in the foreground, the S standing for sexy, the P standing for powerful, and the A standing for... attractive, or something.

Sadly, Anna falls into none of these categories.

Ok, y'all, I'm off to bed... we will make beeeaaaauuutttiful duets tomorrow

Aw man, I always miss the party.

Bored.....Those dumb ANS/trimspa commercials are always on! And then they have the Kitty song by The Presidents of the United States. Hmm....I kinda miss that cd. Dune Buggy, Peaches, Lump..... I gotta look for it.
    Ludicrous speed!

charstar, notice that the sign says the party is "never ending". Just do like me, drop in in the off hours, drink up all the booze and post whatever stupid thing you like. Just, they really don't like it when you ride the bull drunk and puke everywhere.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

@#%&* I see Queenie's been in here drinking and riding the bull again. I keep saying we need a breathalyzer hooked up to that bull. Better get this cleaned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    That's my favorite song, and one that brings back oh so many memories of dancing on the benches at MAC's, my favorite dive bar up at Michigan State (before it became all frou-frou with *gasp* CARPET!)

When did MAC's get carpet?

That was the location of my only bar fight.

Nothing like a good dive bar to get in trouble at.

wandering around with my coffee looking the aftermath of last night......
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    Broadway - I'll be performing every other night... I would perform only on the weekends, but I'm trying to get myself to bed before 12... I might fail miserably, but oh well besides, you're not online, which means that you can't get your lighter ready. And without the lighter... well, the thrill of performing is reduced to rubble
    giggle Too funny, bored.

nlmcp... Just before I left in (eeeps.. 1990) they decided to put these inch thick rubber mats on the floor to soak up the alcohol (first mistake!) My sister went back there to peek in and reminisce last year and said that they actually have carpeting on the floor now and live bands! Egads, talk about totally ruining a place, will ya? :phhht It's no longer a true dive bar.

Not that I don't like this new place of ours here.

+ Reply to Thread