+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 132 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Never Ending Party Thread - 2005

This thread is worse than crack- I'm officially addicted.

J.D., I've got two chickens. That yellow one and this one:

(This was my FORT av a while back)

Unk, enjoy your day off! You definitely deserve it.

I've got soooo much laundry to do. dusting, etc. It's times like this I need a woman to do all this housework. *runs far, far, away from what is about to come my way*

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    Haven't been her in a while. *Notices candy, and tiger pounces for the White Chocalate Reese's* Now that was good.
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I've got soooo much laundry to do. dusting, etc. It's times like this I need a woman to do all this housework. *runs far, far, away from what is about to come my way*
    I've got plenty of housework to do too. It doesn't mean I'm actually gonna do it.

:phhht :phhht :phhht

*goes out to find a good houseboy to keep hostage for a couple of days and clean the apartment since I've been doin too much of the work thing as well and this place is gettin scary!*

I knew you'd understand Libs!

Hey ummmm, Unk.....since I was trying to get you to come and put up my Christmas tree before and you said it would be sometime around Valentine's day.....do you think you could come take it down for me instead? That's looking like the estimated time for me at this point cause I'm just too unmotivated to do anything about it.

How 'bout we just hang little hearts and such on it and call it a Valentines Tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    And I don't drink coffee anymore. I used to LOVE coffee, but trying to make coffee got too frustrating for me -- coffee grinds EVERYWHERE, just a big mess, so I stopped drinking it. I bet if I had a cup of coffee now I'd get W-I-R-E-D.
    Jewels, I've seen commercials -- I think there was a Survivor product placement, too -- for some kind of coffee maker that uses little packets of coffee that you don't seem to have to open -- kind of like the kind in hotel rooms, I guess. Anyway, it makes individual cups, not whole pots. I'll try to remember what it was, if you want to return to your coffee addiction.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    How 'bout we just hang little hearts and such on it and call it a Valentines Tree?
    Hmm... now there's an idea... you could just make it an all purpose tree. For the fourth of July you could put red, white, and blue on it... for Holloween, you could have some orange and black... and for St. Patrick's day, you could put some Irish brews on it. Not only would it be festive, it would also be a fun experience for everyone 21 and older!

Hmm.. maybe I'm onto something...

+ Reply to Thread