+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fort Never Ending Party Thread - 2005

*throws a box of Hot Tamales to Mantenna and a box of Milk Duds to Jewelsy*

*Yawn* Hey, Jewels. You sleep off the barbecue beers yet?

Yeah, Mantenna, if you know anything about TNG, see First Contact. It's good. You won't be bored at all.

Hepcat, you know, her writing is actually very, very good. She's intelligent and witty underneath the clothes and the beauty.

If you like blogs, check out my latest fave: http://blondechampagne.blogspot.com/ She's also witty and intelligent. I think you'll like it a lot.

Oy, long night, and the painkillers and antibiotics are getting to me. *falls asleep, ing on Mantenna's shoulder
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    *attemps to catch flying box of Milk Duds*

Phat -- I didn't know you were sick. Feel better, hun.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I thought I killed the thread there for a moment. Whew!

Thanks for that link, Phat - I'm already laughing over the SW one. I know you're a fan, but right now, watching Attack of the Clones, I'm reminded by how disappointed I was in I and II. The dialog - "you have interfered for the last time" - or all the awkward moments of the Anakin and Padme's romance - "don't look at me like that, it makes me feel uncomfortable" - just bites.

And yet, I'm the one watching it tonight, even with commercials.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    *attemps to catch flying box of Milk Duds*
    Sorry, what was I thinking? I'm being rude.

*takes box of Milk Duds, puts them in glass bowl, squeezes Jewels' hand and places bowl on her lap, stealing one for himself*

Phat -- I didn't know you were sick. Feel better, hun.
    Thanks, dear. Always a kind word for everyone. I'm okay. Toothache. (Again.) Root canal. (Again.) Nothing that $1,300 of dental work won't cure. <--- See? But I'm cool, darlin', I'm cool.

ETA: Hey, Jennifer's back! Take a seat on the couch! And I think I saw sleepysluggo poking her head in earlier...?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Well, I just stopped in to see if anyone was still partying and say goodnight. Hi, hepcat, glad you could make it. Thanks for the party, Phat. WE'RE the ones who will be sending you thank you notes for your hospitality.

*grabs another cold one on the way out* Phew, I'm exhausted.

ETA: Well, with an invitation like that, I guess I'm not THAT exhausted after all. *takes a seat on the couch*

<--- definitely worth a thud smiley for that, Phat. Holy frijole! I hope you feel better soon.

*pops a couple Milk Duds*

Yowie, Phat. Tooth pain's the worst. It's a crime what they charge in dental care.

Thanks for the concern, y'all, but I'll be all right.

So, what kind of movies do you like, anyway, Jennifer and Jewelsy? I know what Mantenna and Hepcat like...

ETA: And if I suddenly go quiet, and my profile reads "Viewing Thread Neverending Party Thread @ 12:04 AM" and it's 12:14 AM, you'll know it's because of the Lorcets.

Jewels, you get books on tape, right? I used to commute an hour each way in my car to work, and I loved books on tape.

I typically don't watch movies anymore. I'm just enjoying listening to ya'll talk about what's going on.

Jennifer

+ Reply to Thread