+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 132 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1311

Thread: Fort Never Ending Party Thread - 2005

I'm still here, Hep! I bet you're really surprised.

I hid in Phat's coat closet, so no one would notice whether I stayed or left. I'll bust out some popcorn and the Wrath of Khan DVD for the three of us.

Hey, cool. I could totally go for WOK. Right now, FOX is showing Attack of the Clones with mucho, mucho ads. Blech.

So how did you get into the SW movies but miss Star Trek?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    I'm still here, Hep! I bet you're really surprised.

I hid in Phat's coat closet, so no one would notice whether I stayed or left. I'll bust out some popcorn and the Wrath of Khan DVD for the three of us.
    *sits down on couch and watches Shatner shout, "Khaaan!!"*

Coool...nothing like the wind-down after a big party.

*munches popcorn happily with friends*
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I watched Attack of the Clones again the other day in preparation, but sans commercials . . . whew!

Well, I saw the SW movies when I was little, and I've loved them ever since. I've always been interested in Star Trek, too, but my parents didn't like it as much and I just never really pursued it. Until now! *dramatic music*

Well, I love the old series, but in the way you love something comfortable and familiar. I really can't judge it on its own merits.

I was off reading the livejournal from that top model who lost but then livejournals her way around the world. She's a great writer, it's highly addicting.

Well, way out of order, but I'm queuing up First Contact next to complete your Star Trek education, Mantenna. When you think about it, First Contact is just a zombie movie...set in space.

*reaches into fridge*

Milk Duds, Hot Tamales or Whoppers, anyone?

ETA: Link, please, hepcat?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

http://www.livejournal.com/users/elysesewell/

You should scroll down and see the picture on May 8th.

I'm sticking with Diet Coke with Splenda, a drink so good I started a thread about it. Seriously, I'm in love with this soda.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'll take some of those Milkduds, please.

Hey Heppy!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Ooh, First Contact. *scribbles that down on "things to see" list* And yes, Hot Tamales for me, but why on earth would you keep them in the fridge?

Oh, Phat and Hep, you'll be interested to know that I do keep an action figure of Mr. Spock on my desk. See, there's a bit of fandom, just waiting to explode.

ETA: Jewels! You sneaked in here while I was signing college stuff downstairs.

To bore or amuse you with an excerpt, depending on whether you find this funny:

I can't wait for the shows to start; I'm unprofessionally and malevolently (but silently) hoping for some comedy. Last season, in one show, three girls fell down on the attractive yet frictionless plastic runway surface, one girl accidentally kicked her shoe off into the lap of an audience member, and gravity relieved one girl (me) of her long fake ponytail as she turned at the end of the runway. If I am to walk in a similar Hindenberg of a fashion show this season, please let it be the one in which I'm wearing the fur tube dress.

ETA: I forgot I had this: a picture from my next pass down the runway after my hair fell off. How the hell that Alfalfa spike formed is a mystery to me. I think the expression on my face is disappointment that the fake ponytail was no longer sitting at the end of the runway when I came out; I was ready to punt that mutha all the way to Korea. Thanks to Carol Wong for the photo.

Hi, Jewels!!

+ Reply to Thread