+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 132 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1311

Thread: Fort Never Ending Party Thread - 2005

  1. #1051
    Come Along, Pond phat32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hi, Olivia!
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    You don't have to tell me twice! Ehh, manifesto this...
    Hell yeah, Jennifer. I think I'm going to add a little rum to my Coke. When I've tied on a few I develop my own language, too, if you know what I'm saying. (But I think only Jennifer does.)

    What's your drink, anyway?

    Jewelsy, you doing okay over there?

    ETA: And where did you get off to, JD?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

  2. #1052
    _ pineapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    Bye, Clipse! *hic* It was nice to meet you! I'll take those instruments of discipline.
    Nonono, those aren't for you!
    Where is Q?

  3. #1053
    *
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Hell yeah, Jennifer. I think I'm going to add a little rum to my Coke. When I've tied on a few I develop my own language, too, if you know what I'm saying. (But I think only Jennifer does.)

    What's your drink, anyway?

    Jewelsy, you doing okay over there?

    ETA: And where did you get off to, JD?
    I know exactly *hic* what you're saying!

    I'm drinking a little of this, a little of that. Hey, why are their two of Jewelsy? (and why can't I dance like that?)

  4. #1054
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Hell

    ETA: And where did you get off to, JD?

    I'm around....doing laundry and putting together photo albums for my girls. I may have to cut out soon, however.

    This has been fun - my last day before I enter into the working class. A celebration of sorts.

  5. #1055
    *
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    I'm around....doing laundry and putting together photo albums for my girls. I may have to cut out soon, however.

    This has been fun - my last day before I enter into the working class. A celebration of sorts.
    Ahhh, that's right. Have a great first day of work.

    *takes adult beverage from JD* :nono You don't need a hangover tomorrow now, do you?

  6. #1056
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829
    JD -- have a great first day at your new job. I know you'll do fantastic.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

  7. #1057
    _ pineapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,301
    Sorry guys, I have to go now, so I guess you're left with no chaperone.

    Have a great night! And J.D., have an awesome day at work!

    Thanks for the party phat.

  8. #1058
    *
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Sorry guys, I have to go now, so I guess you're left with no chaperone.

    Have a great night! And J.D., have an awesome day at work!

    Thanks for the party phat.
    Bye! Guess that means I can have the disciplinary gear now.

  9. #1059
    Come Along, Pond phat32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hi, Olivia!
    Posts
    2,312
    *shuts down grill, pours ice water out of coolers, cleans up empties, kicks guests awake and calls taxi, wonders how someone's underwear ended up on his roof*

    Sends thank-you note to Unklescott, Jewelsy, JD, Mantenna, marybethp, jenniferinco, pineapple, clipse, porneraniac and sleepysluggo

    Thanks for coming by, y'all. It was fun. See you next time.

    (And will somebody please come by and get this underwear?)
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

  10. #1060
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    Sorry I missed the party! I got the PM just now. All you east coasters are probably in dreamland by now.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.