+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 132 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1311

Thread: Fort Never Ending Party Thread - 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Ma'am, pardon me. Is your name Jennifer?
    You're a hoot, Pom. It is nice to finally "meet" you.

And, JD, I invited myself, so don't feel left out. (I'm kinda rude that way...)

Okay, now really, back to researching "Agile Software Development". But I'd MUCH rather be here partying with all of you!

Ah, it's so great to see this thread active again. Thank you phat! Unfortunately I'm gonna have to go. Manny, make sure Jewelsy doesn't do anything silly. *grabs a burger for the road*

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    You're a hoot, Pom. It is nice to finally "meet" you.

And, JD, I invited myself, so don't feel left out. (I'm kinda rude that way...)

Okay, now really, back to researching "Agile Software Development". But I'd MUCH rather be here partying with all of you!
    *puts a drink in Jennifer's hand*

Uh, no, you're not getting away that easily again. Besides, I can help you with that research, but you know that.

Uh, what's "agile software development"?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    *puts a drink in Jennifer's hand*

Uh, no, you're not getting away that easily again. Besides, I can help you with that research, but you know that.

Uh, what's "agile software development"?
    Thanks for the drink. Way to help me with the research- get me drunk. Here's the link- if you figure it out let me know, okay? I think I bit off more than I can chew. Agile Manifesto website (Doesn't it look like some creepy top secret club?)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Damn... seems like EVERYBODY at Fort has had "Jewelsy Duty" at one time or another.

See ya later Sleepy and Jen.

Oh, and Sleepy: Your makeup looks fabulous!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    What's that? Party? Just something that happened spontaneously from "What Are You Eating/Drinking?"
    Sometimes the impromptu parties end up being the best! A toast!

Thanks PhatDaddy for getting this party started.

hewy everyone, go to the add to story thread and add something, its getting really good
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

Rebecca. I'll try and make it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    Thanks for the drink. Way to help me with the research- get me drunk.
    You mean I wasn't supposed to go through school drunk? Shoot, news to me.

Here's the link- if you figure it out let me know, okay? I think I bit off more than I can chew. Agile Manifesto website (Doesn't it look like some creepy top secret club?)
    *detaches monitor from tablet PC and does search for "Agile" and comes up with the following: http://www.agile.com/plm/index.asp

*takes off his sunglasses and looks at Web page with tablet in one hand, grilling with the other, shaking his head

All right, as an IT professional? I'll tell you that I have problems with Web sites like the one you sent me to. So it's not you, it's them.

All I see is a little jargon and yadda-yadda, but I have no way of knowing if they're cheerleading for a platform, a language, if they're reselling a product or an application they've developed, or what.

If a vendor comes to and wants to sell something like this, he better stop the fancy PowerPoint presentation and give me a case study (preferably more than one) with references I can contact and a demo of the product.

What is your focus in this research paper? Maybe I do have some thoughts on that.

And, yeah, the image on their page looks like something from a Dan Brown novel.

How's everyone's food? Anyone need a drink?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

+ Reply to Thread