+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Have You Ever...?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Have You Ever...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3182278;
    No but sign me up!
    What??? You wouldn't even invite your ol' buddy, Shay??? Can you imagine the trouble we could get into???

I've even gotten obscene phone calls at work. Good grief! Even got a bomb threat once.

Have you ever used Downy Wrinkle Releaser on your clothes?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No

Have you ever used Preparation H for Eye Creme? (It works, no lie!)

Yes and on pimples too!

Have you ever stayed home from work because your hair wouldn't cooperate?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I actually took 2 days!! Thank goodness for paid sick leave. I was really, really sick over my hair! I had a serious case of the "OMGs"!!!!

Have you ever bought a cosmetic (lipstick, nail polish, etc.) used it, and returned it because you didn't like the color?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No I usually give it away.

Have you ever had to wear a friend's clothing because you didn't bring any for yourself?
    Yup, with donuts!!

No. I go shopping for what I need....any excuse to shop, which is something I seldom do. I went on a weekend trip, and found that I had no "unmentionables" that I KNEW I had packed. Imagine my horror. Found my "unmentionables" months later, packed into a little overnight bag. Come to find out my son, as I had placed my things in my bag, had taken them out and "packed" the little overnight bag that we used for him!! At least I knew I wasn't losing my mind! We must have looked The Keystone Kops moving things from one location to another, but only he knew what was happening! I was getting him ready for an overnight stay....months later.... when I found the squirreled away clothes! Oh well, at least he wasn't wearing them!

Have you ever eaten melted chocolate that was left where it shouldn't have been? (Hot car, your pocket, etc.?)

If it was still in the wrapper sure!!

Have you ever broken a window with a ball?
    Yup, with donuts!!

No

Have you ever tried to leave work early and someone gives you something else to do at the last minute? (That just happened to me & I told them to stuff it! Glad I can get away with that!)

Yes, I usually ignore the email or phone call!

Have you ever received flowers at work?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes. And not from whom I would have expected.

Have you ever had a picture taken in one of those little booths in the mall or at the fair?

+ Reply to Thread