+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: color riddle game

YAY! I am so happy! That final round was hard. I really had to search through your post to find out what TV shows you liked.

I really liked the idea of the game, a brain game. Very nice job Coksy! I will fill out the questionaire now.

1. Was it a good idea to give the complete list of colors at the beginning or should I have let people guess the colors as the riddles were revealed? Possibly a bigger list of colors, some of them not being anybodys.

2. Was the 48 hours deadline good or should I use a 24 hours deadline? The 48 deadline worked well with this game.

3. What did you like about the game? It was a brain game.

4. What didnít you like about the game? It was a little too short.

5. What should I have done different? I don't think there should be any major improvements because it was done very well. Maybe try to make it longer.

6. What did you think of the option of sending an incomplete list? Would it have worked better without the complete list of color or with more players? Im not sure I fully understand this question. But adding more players would be a great idea.

7. How was the point system (with the mystery color and 1 point for when nobody guesses your color)? Perfect!

8. If I do a similar game but with a different theme (possibly a TAR theme), would you be interested to play? Yes!

Evaluation questions:
    1. Was it a good idea to give the complete list of colors at the beginning or should I have let people guess the colors as the riddles were revealed?
    I think it would have been better if you didn't reveal the colors at the beginning. That would have made it a lot harder and thus extended the game longer.

2. Was the 48 hours deadline good or should I use a 24 hours deadline?
    Since the tasks weren't too time consuming I think a 24 hour deadline would be alright.

3. What did you like about the game?
    I love brain teasers.

4. What didnít you like about the game?
    The fact that all the colors were known from the beginning making guessing much more accurate. I got 3, or 4 of them purely on guesses.

5. What should I have done different?
    I like AIWANNABE's add more people idea, and not reveal the colors at the beginning.

6. What did you think of the option of sending an incomplete list? Would it have worked better without the complete list of color or with more players?
    See answer to number 5.

7. How was the point system (with the mystery color and 1 point for when nobody guesses your color)?
    Fine.

8. If I do a similar game but with a different theme (possibly a TAR theme), would you be interested to play?
    Sure.

Evaluation questions:
    1. Was it a good idea to give the complete list of colors at the beginning or should I have let people guess the colors as the riddles were revealed?
    A complete list was good...
    2. Was the 48 hours deadline good or should I use a 24 hours deadline?
    48 hours
    3. What did you like about the game?
    almost everything
    4. What didnít you like about the game?
    not getting the colors right
    5. What should I have done different?
    no idea...this game was kinda perfect
    6. What did you think of the option of sending an incomplete list? Would it have worked better without the complete list of color or with more players?
    anything works fine with me
    7. How was the point system (with the mystery color and 1 point for when nobody guesses your color)? i still dont get the point system

8. If I do a similar game but with a different theme (possibly a TAR theme), would you be interested to play?
    definitely...as long as it is TAR...count me in
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789