+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: color riddle game

Well, how am I doing? I sent it another batch of guesss. The 2nd set of clues didn't help me to much. I already had the Purple person.

You'll know how you are doing when I get everybody's result

I don't want to give individual results before in case it helps another person for that round...
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Look at page 2 AIW, the results have been posted and round 2 has started. Vonner and I are talking about how he did for round 2

Deleted my post for any further embarrassment this my cause.

BTW the mystery color is the same for the entire game. Just like the riddles add on to each other as to who is which color, the riddles for the mystery color add on to make it less mysterious

Ok I said I wouldn't give any more hints but I don't want to be given help to somebody just in the background when others might have the same questions, so here it goes

By oldest member I mean how long they have been FORT members.

By "on the list" I mean the list of players that I posted with the first set of riddles, which is the order that you joined the game.

Hope that helps

If you have already sent your answers and want to change them because of this new info, go ahead. I don't mind if you send me 5 times your answers, as long as you do it during the time limit :rolleyes
    Last edited by coksy; 01-07-2005 at 05:03 PM.

Another question, yet another.

When does the game end? When somebody has gotten all of the answers right?

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by COKSY
    If at any time during the game more than half of you have all the answers correct I will stop the game and crown the winner, the player with the most points at that time.
    Does this answer your question, AIW?
    It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt by a tumbleweed!

Of course it does. Thanks a ton.

Nikki I hope this answers your question:

Quote Originally Posted by coksy

Riddles
    Each round I will post a series of 2 or 3 riddles. Some riddles will give you a direct clue while some riddles will have to be used in combinations with previous/later riddles to make full sense. The riddles will refer to the answers from the quiz as well as to the sign-up list and other clues found in the thread. When referring to the list the top means #1 and the bottom the last #. One round there will be a special series of clues related to the little quiz.

And FireWoman I hope this answers yours:

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    Within 24 hours after each round I will post how many points you collected as well as your total. There will be a maximum of 12 points each round: 1 for each correct answer, 1 for finding out the mystery color and 1 if nobody else guessed your color. I will also post the new set of riddles at that time.
    I notice that a lot of your questions can be answered be reading the rules more carefully, so I suggest you go do that now as I will not help you anymore. These rules can be found at post 16 on page 1 of this thread.
    This game is about using logic to solve riddles, so I can't be the one providing you with that logic

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Yes....I'm alive. In case anyone might think I was just real dumb....not even a point for my own color???? I know I have ZERO Points. I do not know if excuses count, but here goes. First off I'm just glad to be warm and to be home and for my family to be safe. I don't excpect special treatment, but yes, I have been in the middle of a natural disaster since Tuesday (the prez declared our county in a state of emergency - yea the government get's more government money!!!). Ice an inch thick and no electricity. We stayed at my son's until finally finding a generator last night - Still no real electricity - but this generator's real cool. The computer even works . Real elctricity not expected until Wednesday or Thursday. I should be able to play from here on out unless I break my arm tripping on one of the many extension cords running through the house.

I will submit my guesses for the first and second round and may the chips fall where they may.

THAWING OUT IN KRAZI KANSAS!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

+ Reply to Thread