+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Story Game

balloon begin to spin out of control and fell down at a high rate of speed but they were saved when a strong upward breeze blew it safely down on top of a family of munchkins in the land of Oz. One of them climbed out and said "Get out of here or else.....
    Last edited by Madison1995; 12-24-2004 at 02:58 PM.

we'll turn the Lollipop kids loose on you! They all stagger from the basket, except bra girl who was missing. Some were worried about her but others just muttered things like "serves her right" "she could have killed us all" "I hope Dorothy's already taken care of the green gal" and "I hate short people". All were looking for a ticket out of this pop stand when...

Not your ordinary newbie
    they realized they weren't in Kansas anymore. A tornado then picked them up and threw them on a deserted island in which they all met up with a group of people who were stranded when their plane crashed. These individuals kept having flashbacks about people they had to deal with in the past. When they searched the island, they heard mysterious sounds coming from the depths of the forest. Also, they found a man that they realized wasn't on the balloon when it fell. When they went to interrogate the man,...
    If you want something fair in life, hit a ball between first and third base. Other than that, good luck.

they discover that he wasn't infact a man, but a very hairy woman! They questioned the woman on why she looked so ghastly but it seemed the woman could only communicate in a series of grunts. After 10 minutes, Mrs.Tarrington grew fed up with this hairy womans grunts, and went off in search of..........

a banana tree thinking about good ol' memories with her little pup.

All of the mysterious sounds got on everyone's nerves. One night as they huddled together listening to a clump...clump...clump noise a bedraggled figure burst from the jungle! General screaming and mayhem ensued until Mrs. Tarrington shouted, "Shut up you idiots, it's just bra girl!" Midst the sighs of relief there were mutters of "fishwife" and "wretched banshee" directed toward the dear, sweet woman. As they reassembled by the fire...

Not your ordinary newbie
    Jeff Probst then appeared and forced the stranded to vote one of their own off of the island. One by one they voted. As Probst was walking over to collect the votes, he tripped on a high-heeled boot left lying around. He hit his head off of a rock and received a pretty severe concussion. All the castaways were stunned and couldn't think of what to do. Just then, Mrs. Tarrington came up with an idea...
    If you want something fair in life, hit a ball between first and third base. Other than that, good luck.

to convince Jeff that he was Mrs Tarrington's gigolo/boy toy. One by one they talked with the woozy host casually dropping comments about their relationship like: "I GUESS I can see why you would do it." "Common ON man, she looks like my grandma!" "Is this an Oedipus thing?" "Why don't you get a real job, buddy?" "Some guys say they all look the same in the dark, but I never before met someone who BELIEVED it." and...

that exact moment the horrific clump clump monsterous sounds from the forest began again. The trees began to shake and as they parted out came Sir Richard Branson, Donald Trump (he was the one making the sounds, it had something to do with his hair) and poor little bra girl sara they were dragging between them. Sir Richard began to say how the balloon was working perfectly when it crashed into a dumpster just outside Trump Tower in NY. After THE DONALD found his visa card, a terrific wind picked up the balloon again. They grabbed for Donald, although Sir Richard didn't make much of an attempt, and once they got him into the balloon bra girl insisted on landing in safe place this time. A terrible storm was what lifted them from the ground, or uh, dumpster, and as they were fighting over who would control the balloon..............
    There is nothing greater than a true friend.

bra girl jumped out and said, "I have know idea what's going on here, but I'll probably be better off somewhere else." They all stopped arguing and watched her walk away into...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast