+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Christmas Favorites?

Your Christmas Favorites?

Well, the holidays are here & I figured why not put together a little holiday questionnaire because we all have our holiday favorites & memories & I'd love to see what yours are

So here we go:

1. Favorite Christmas Song:
    2. Least favorite Christmas Song:
    3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas:
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory:
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with.
    6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble )
    7. Favorite Holiday movie:
    8. Least Favorite Holiday movie:
    9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember):
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist?

Happy Holidays :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Your Christmas Favorites?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the holidays are here & I figured why not put together a little holiday questionnaire because we all have our holiday favorites & memories & I'd love to see what yours are

So here we go:

1. Favorite Christmas Song: "Oh Holy Night"
    2. Least favorite Christmas Song:"Silver Bells"
    3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: cut-out Christmas cookies
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory: Spending christmas Day at my grandmother's
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with. Spending Christmas Day with my own family
    6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble ) When I was probably 7
    7. Favorite Holiday movie: Rudolph
    8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: I like them all
    9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember): jewelry set
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist? Some furniture
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

1. Favorite Christmas Song: The Christmas Song or Carol of the Bells
    2. Least favorite Christmas Song: I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
    3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: Sugar cookies (in shapes of Christmas things)
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory: Too many, probably just being with family
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with: Spending Christmas and Boxing Day with the family
    6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble ): He does
    7. Favorite Holiday movie: Home Alone
    8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: Can't name any
    9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember): Too many that are about the same
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist?: iPod

1. Favorite Christmas Song: My Grown-Up Christmas List
    2. Least favorite Christmas Song: Little Drummer Boy
    3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: candy canes
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory: none, unfortunately
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with- whining about how stressful the holidays are
    6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble) around age 11
    7. Favorite Holiday movie: A Christmas Story
    8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: none
    9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember): my iPod
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist? a combination TiVo/DVD recorder

1. Favorite Christmas Song: traditional-"white Christmas", otherwise..."Last Christmas" by Wham!
    2. Least favorite Christmas Song: -not sure of the name but it goes:
    "Whoop dee doo, and hickory dock. And dont forget- to hang up your sock- he'll be coming down the chimney dooowwww." Sounds like Dean Martin singing it.
    3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: -tree/wreath shaped cookies!
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory: -Going to grandmas!
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with. - Giving my husband somethin small on each of the 12 days of Christmas. (I just started it this year, we're newlyweds...hope to keep it up!)
    6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble ) -I actually dont remeber!!
    7. Favorite Holiday movie: -White Christmas!
    8. Least Favorite Holiday movie:-none
    9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember): -a beautiful sweater from my grandma the Christmas before she passed, now known as the "grandma sweater"
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist? -nothing big really....if i had to say something I'd say a sidekick or a cell phone of some sort

Happy Holidays!

FORT Fogey
    So here we go:

1. Favorite Christmas Song: O Holy Night & Mary Did You Know
    2. Least favorite Christmas Song: Happy Holidays
    3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: Candy Canes
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory: The way the kids always anticipated Santa's arrival.
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with. Reading "The Night Before Christmas" to the children. (Whether they like it or not, even when they are 40. Hah! )
    6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble ) Of course he exists. My mother always said he is the spirit of giving for the sake of giving without expecting anything in return.
    7. Favorite Holiday movie: Miracle on 34th Street (the original, not the remake)
    8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: none
    9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember): Nothing material...meeting my best friend.
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist? Knowing that my family is safe and happy.

Yep, I get all mushy-gushy-warm-and-fuzzy full of Christmas cheer this time of year. I think I'm part "Who."

1. Favorite Christmas Song: I have 2- White Christmas and Dean Martins Jingle Bells
    2. Least favorite Christmas Song: I can't think of the name but it's subtitled Greensleeves
    3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: Fruitcake -eek
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory: Having my parents, & brother & sis in law over 2 years ago and giving them gifts. (hadnt been able to give much of anything for about 10 years prior)
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with: Finding and drinking some eggnog
    6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble ) (I had to copy the previous answer - because my answer is the same.) Of course he exists. My mother always said he is the spirit of giving for the sake of giving without expecting anything in return.
    7. Favorite Holiday movie:The Christmas Wish (Debbie Reynolds and Neil Patrick Harris) AND White Christmas
    8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: Jim Carrey as the grinch (Tim Curry would have been better and wouldnt have needed makeup except the green)
    9. Favorite Christmas gift:I can't say I have any one favorite gift.
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist? Being able to spend it with my parents, brother, sis in law and my two cats, and having a fairly decent life.
    Last edited by just1paul; 12-11-2004 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Numerous grammar and puntuation errors -sorry
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    1. Favorite Christmas Song: O Holy Night, My Grown-Up Christmas List, All I Want for Christmas is You

2. Least favorite Christmas Song: Little Saint Nick

3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: Sugar cookies in tree shapes with green sprinkles

4. Favorite Christmas Memory: The Christmas when my little sister was just born and my cousins that I hardly ever see were there.

5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with: Celebrating with my family.

6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble ): I started having suspicions when I was about 9. My parents confirmed my suspicions last year when they had me stuff my sister's stocking and wrap presents from "Santa".

7. Favorite Holiday movie: A Christmas Story

8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (with Jim Carrey)

9. Favorite Christmas gift: Nothing in particular. I really liked a lot of them.

10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist? An iPod, even though I know I'm not going to get it. Otherwise, I'll be happy if I know my family will be safe and happy for a long time.

1. Favorite Christmas Song: Blue Christmas - Bright Eyes
    2. Least favorite Christmas Song: Anything from Mariah Carey's Christmas album.
    3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: My mother's meatballs
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory: Hopefully, this Christmas will be my fave memory as it will be the first Christmas spent with my boyfriend AND immediate family together.
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with. Presents
    6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble ) What do you mean didn't exist ? Probably when I was five.
    7. Favorite Holiday movie: Tie between It's a Wonderful Life and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Yes, I'm serious.
    8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: Anything with Tim Allen.
    9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember): The dollhouse my dad gave me when I was four.
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist? The Seinfeld DVD box, and Joyce Carol Oates' new novel.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

1. Favorite Christmas Song: Silent Night

2. Least favorite Christmas Song: Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer

3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: Dad's fudge

4. Favorite Christmas Memory: At my Grandma's house with all my cousins when I was young.

5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with: Eating Christmas cookies early Christmas morning with coffee!

6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble ) I cant remember but I was not yet a teen and I started doubting the existence of everything. I was so crushed. I asked if there was a toothfairy. ANOTHER NO. Devastating. I took it hard.

7. Favorite Holiday movie: Its a Wonderful Life.

8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: Like 'em all.

9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember): A doll when I was 7.

10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist? Hard to say. I really couldnt think of anything I wanted this Christmas.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast