+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Christmas Favorites?

1. Favorite Christmas Song: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
    2. Least Favorite Christmas Song: 12 days of Christmas
    3. A Food That Will Always Remind You of Christmas: My aunt's Pocahontas Pie (that I can't seem to find a recipe for)
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory: This isn't really a memory but a picture. My dad had a picture of me the first time I met Santa in a department store. I was screaming so much that my face was turning purple. LOL
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with: My annual Christmas bash with a Yankee Swap.
    6. When did you realize Santa didn't exist?(Oops! Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble) 5th grade. I found out from a bunch of kids in my reading class.
    7. Favorite Holiday movie: A Christmas Story
    8. Least favorite Holiday movie: Don't have one
    9. Favorte Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember) Tickets to see Grease in Boston
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist?: Massaging chair cushion.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 12-14-2004 at 10:39 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

1. Favorite Christmas Song: Christmas Wrapping (The Waitresses) - Do they know it's Christmas (Live Aid)

2. Least favorite Christmas Song: Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: candy canes

4. Favorite Christmas Memory: Seeing the look on mom's face when my brother came home from the hospital (after a long stay and a total surprise) on Christmas day with a bow on his head (he was 45!)

5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with.: I always make Santa footprints from the fireplace all around the tree and back with hubby's boots and baby powder. The kids love it (even my son who hasn't believed in Santa in 4 years)

6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? - I'm not really sure that he doesn't

7. Favorite Holiday movie: A Christmas Story, The year w/out a Santa Claus (gotta love that heat miser)

8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: Little Drummer Boy

9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember): The horse farm my Dad made me when I was 8. Still have it, waiting for my daughter to turn 8 so I can pass it on

10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist?: A Featherbed!!!!!!

1. Favorite Christmas Song: Carol of the Bells; Little Drummer Boy (Tori Amos version) and Merry Christmas from the Family (Jill Sobule)
    2. Least favorite Christmas Song: I can't think of any - I like them all as long as I don't hear them too much. Although I heard one the other day about some little girl wanting a rhinocerous for Christmas and I thought that was pretty cheesy.
    3. A food that will always remind you of Christmas: Petit fors (spelling?) from Swiss Colony and gingerbread men
    4. Favorite Christmas Memory: Too many, probably just being with family (echoing Torpedo's answer here)
    5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you, no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with: Reading the Christmas story from the Bible before opening gifts and leaving red glitter by the cookies as evidence that Santa was there the night before (for the kids)
    6. When did you realize that Santa didn't exist? (Ooops hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble ): I was probably about 8 years old. Then I watch Miracle on 34th Street and haven't been able to make up my mind ever since.
    7. Favorite Holiday movie: White Christmas
    8. Least Favorite Holiday movie: It's a Wonderful Life
    9. Favorite Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember): Not sure.
    10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist?: a house

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12