1. Favorite Christmas Song: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
2. Least Favorite Christmas Song: 12 days of Christmas
3. A Food That Will Always Remind You of Christmas: My aunt's Pocahontas Pie (that I can't seem to find a recipe for)
4. Favorite Christmas Memory: This isn't really a memory but a picture. My dad had a picture of me the first time I met Santa in a department store. I was screaming so much that my face was turning purple. LOL
5. A Christmas tradition you will always take with you no matter where or who you celebrate the holidays with: My annual Christmas bash with a Yankee Swap.
6. When did you realize Santa didn't exist?(Oops! Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble) 5th grade. I found out from a bunch of kids in my reading class.
7. Favorite Holiday movie: A Christmas Story
8. Least favorite Holiday movie: Don't have one
9. Favorte Christmas gift (one that you got in the past that you will always remember) Tickets to see Grease in Boston
10. What is number one on this year's Christmas wishlist?: Massaging chair cushion.