+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Phil's Test ~ interesting results (for me, anyway)

I got 33
    Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends. but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

The loyalty and trust factor are 2 very important things with me.

I got a 38, and it is deadon

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful &
    > > > >practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends. but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.
    I think some of the aspects of this catagory also describe me:

51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile,
    > > > >rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make
    > > > >decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 11-24-2004 at 10:19 PM.

I ended up right at 60;I basically cut portions from the 51-60, and the OVER 60 for the truth:

You're seen as vain, self-centered, and extremely dominant. Others may admire you, but they do not always trust you. Others see you as exciting and highly volatile. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming,
    >amusing, practical, and always interesting, someone who's constantly in the
    >center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
    Partially accurate except I don't really enjoy the many attention. :geek
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

> > > > 41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming,
    >amusing, practical, and always interesting, someone who's constantly in the
    >center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

This is mine, as well!

We have a lot of fresh and lively's in here!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12