+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: Survivor: Indigenous People

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Take the time to create the challenges so when he needs them he can just copy and paste them from Microsoft Word into the thread. I say take a break and do that. Then when the game starts it will be fluid.
    great suggestion. And if you do decide to start up again and will invite the same participants, I did enjoy your challenges and I had a fun time.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    Honestly, some of the people playing this game made it worse, not checking the thread, going missing, quitting, not doing the challenges. A game can't run well without active players. It makes it hard on the ones who actually care and the host.
    I can appreciate that, but Burnt, I gotta toot your horn here. Your games are usually well thought out and planned ahead of time. You tell us when the challenges will be held and stay with it. You also manage to make arrangements with those folks on vacation, in surgery, etc. I think what we're trying to get acrossed is these games need to be thought out before it begins and several challenges prepared ahead of schedule. A timeframe for playing (especially in team-type games) and maybe one or two backup plans.

Most of you hosts have done a great job and I was on board with Kai's idea, but it's hard to get excited about a game you're supposedly playing when the thread has been dead for about a week. I would not mind helping any of the hosts, if needed, during the games whether I'm involved or not (if I'm adequately equipped).

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I can appreciate that, but Burnt, I gotta toot your horn here. Your games are usually well thought out and planned ahead of time. You tell us when the challenges will be held and stay with it. You also manage to make arrangements with those folks on vacation, in surgery, etc. I think what we're trying to get acrossed is these games need to be thought out before it begins and several challenges prepared ahead of schedule. A timeframe for playing (especially in team-type games) and maybe one or two backup plans.

Most of you hosts have done a great job and I was on board with Kai's idea, but it's hard to get excited about a game you're supposedly playing when the thread has been dead for about a week. I would not mind helping any of the hosts, if needed, during the games whether I'm involved or not (if I'm adequately equipped).
    I see where you are coming from. (Just so you know, I wasn't talking about you in my post, some others from my game, a bit from here, a little bit there lol)

+ Reply to Thread