+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Indigenous People

Kai, you keep spelling charfred's name charfed and I keep reading it as barfed and it's making me laugh. I'm sure it was unintentional, but I just wanted to mention it.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

This game is lasting longer than the producers told me it would...I miss my Fiancee.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    Kai, you keep spelling charfred's name charfed and I keep reading it as barfed and it's making me laugh. I'm sure it was unintentional, but I just wanted to mention it.
    I just looked back and I have done that a few times. I don't know what's going on, I can usually type!
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Tribal Council 4

Okay, welcome to the fourth Tribal Council!

Here are the votes...

Zaaam. Psi. Smitty. Funnygirl. Smitty.

Fourth person voted out of the game is...

Smitty.

Sorry Smitty, you have been voted out of the game.

Note: The vote for Zaaam and one of the votes for Smitty were because of the fact that they did not vote.

Challenge tomorrow.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Meh!!!!! Can't blame you guys..........

But just look at this before I go:

Quote Originally Posted by PSI
    Funnygirl sent this back to me instead of forwarding it...

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    The Cherokee call themselves the main people. They were forced out of their lands by Americans, and the path they traveled is called the Trail of Fears
    See you some other game!
    Last edited by Smitty; 01-20-2005 at 05:49 PM.
    I LOVE KATAMARI!
    YOU LOVE KATAMARI!
    WE LOVE KATAMARI!

<- The Shark Is This
    ^
    | THERE HE IS!!!!!!

PSi
    Hey...if you voted...It seems it was 1-1-1, and your non-vote put you over the top . you only have yourself to blame.

The challenge will be up after The Apprentice. I just have a few finishing touches to put on it. This one is pretty difficult, so you will have an extra day to do it.

Immunity Challenge

In this challenge, the tribes will go one at a time. The Iriqouis tribe will go first.

Iroquois, I will give you a cryptogram in the thread. I want you to translate it into English. Each letter in the cryptogram stands for a different letter in the English translation.

Here is the cryptogram:

Sax "nxbnfx br sax fbehmbzpx" kbpsfw fjdxc jp sax ebqsmxvps
    zejsxc pshsxp. Sax jqjgbzjp dberxcxqvsjbe uvp kvcx zn br rjdx
    sqjlxp.

Here's a hint: Your tribe name is somewhere in the cryptogram.

Rules:
    -Each word is worth one point. The more words you translate correctly, the more points you get.
    -The goal is to get more points than the other tribe during the time limit.
    -You may ask me to translate one word for you, but you will not get the point for that word.
    -You should do this all in the thread (don't worry about the other team stealing your answers, their "language" will be completely different)
    -You will have until Sunday at 8:00 EST to finish as much of the puzzle as possible.

Cherokee Tribe, your challenge will be posted after the Iroquois Tribe finishes theirs.

You have spelled Iroquois differently. Which way is it spelled in the cryptogram? Iroquois, Iriqouis, or something else?

From what I have figured out, Iroquois is spelled Iriqouis .
    Last edited by madonniac; 01-20-2005 at 11:00 PM.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

I think there must be some errors in the cryptogram. But I believe it reads:

The "people of the longhouse" mostly lived in the northeast united states. The Iriqouis confederation was made up of five tribes.

Of course Iriqouis seems to be spelt incorrectly. Also the "lived in" is actually "lived is" according to the cryptogram. But that makes no sense.

ETA: oh and the letter h seems to be the g in longhouse and the a in states (although a is marked by v everywhere else).
    Last edited by charfred; 01-20-2005 at 11:40 PM.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

+ Reply to Thread