+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Indigenous People

Anyone on my team want to let me know how we are doing here? I am having emergency root canal surgery this afternoon, so can't hang out all day waiting for something to come through.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

I sent the message to colby yesterday, and he read it at 5:33 yesterday. I'm not sure what the hold up is. Hopefully it'll be coming your way soon.

I was wondering what the progress was...at least if it gets to charfred at the last minute, we'll know why she couldn't finish the challenge.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Since a lot of people seem to have not logged on at all during the week-end, is it possible to extend the challenge one day?
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

I say no. This game was elongated 2 weeks during December. It's taken up more time than I ever thought. You signed on to play, so either be here, or suffer the consequences.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

I was here this week-end, but I know some people only have access to a computer when at work and so were not able to participate in the challenge this week-end. I just thought it would be more fair to those people. I know a lot of the games in this forum take this into consideration and I was just wondering if this one could too. If not than that's ok, I'll live with it.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    I say no. This game was elongated 2 weeks during December. It's taken up more time than I ever thought. You signed on to play, so either be here, or suffer the consequences.
    Even though this is a little strong, I would have to agree with madonniac. I think both teams are having a problem getting it together. Let's just see how the chips fall.

PSi
    i think it's a little from column a and from column b.

on the one hand it's taken so long because we all have our own scheules and everything, and once in a while something comes up that's more inmporant than the game or the FORT or anything. Kai had family things that he needed to square away for a week or so, no fault of anyone's. . . same goes for the Christmas break. I recall other games here shutting down for a good two weeks because of the break. Who's fault is that?
    On the otherhand, there really is no set times for any challenges. Seems like it's just "challenge in an hour or two" and that's all the notice we really get...there is not general times like a Friday at 8...it's just whenever, and that seems to hurt the participation a tad.

but to back up the others, it's not like this is a time consuming thing...and if it is you either got no life or have bad time management skills.

PSi.

Okay, the challenge is finished. You'd think that people would remember the rules of the challenge since we did it before, but apparently not.

Here is the list:
    Iroquois Tribe: Cahalanmac, Vonner, Colby, Charfed, Survivorgirl, Madonniac
    Cherokee Tribe: Psi, Funnygirl, Smitty, Zaaam, Burnt, Coksy

Every time someone sent a message, their team got a point. I'll start by saying that the Iroquois Tribe got to the third person. But, since Cahalanmac did not send me a copy of the message, the tribe will lose a point.

The Cherokee Tribe also got to their third person. But, since neither Psi nor Funnygirl sent me a copy of their messages, two points will be taken from the team's total.

That means that the Iroquois Tribe wins the challenge. Cherokee Tribe, you will be going to Tribal Council. I would prefer to have your votes by tomorrow, but the absolute deadline is Wednesday at 8:00 PM EST.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Yes! Finally avoided tribal council. Good job Iroquois!

+ Reply to Thread