+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Indigenous People

Maybe she won a date with Jon Johnson, the winner of Manhunt?

Kai is male, FG.

And I'm just having family problems right now. I will post the challenge as soon as I possibly can.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925
    Kai is male, FG.

And I'm just having family problems right now. I will post the challenge as soon as I possibly can.
    No problem, at least I understand. Good luck.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Sorry to hear that Kai. I hope you get it all sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925
    Kai is male, FG.

You'd think I would know better by now.

I apologize Kai and I hope things work at home.

Okay, sorry for the delay everyone, but the challenge should be up tomorrow.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Whew...now that everything is back to normal, the challenge should be posted later tonight (and if not, then DEFINETLY 100% sure tomorrow).

Wait until tomorrow...alot of us are only here M-F. It's been this long already.

The Second Immunity Challenge

All right, it's FINALLY time for the second immunity challenge!

This challenge will have four different parts. Different tribe members will be assigned to different roles. Whichever tribe finishes their part first will get a point. There are four points to earn in total. But each part will be going on simultaneously. I randomly chose who will do each part.

Part 1: Which Reality Show Am I?-1 contestant from each tribe
    Each contestant will guess which Reality Show I am describing in a PM to them. Whichever contestant gets the correct answer the quickest (from the time they open the PM to the time I get the response) wins.

Part 2: Team Work-3 contestants from each tribe
    One tribe member will start out by saying *Throws the ball to the second tribe member*. The second tribe member will post a message saying *Throws a ball to the final tribe member*. The third tribe member will then post a message saying *Catches ball, runs to finish line*. It sounds easy, but there is a small twist. The time between each of these three posts must be a multiple of three (for example: 3 minutes, 6 minutes, 60 minutes, 180 minutes). If a tribe member doesn't post on a multiple of three, the opposite tribe automatically gets the point. The tribe that does this quickest from the first post to the last post will win.

Part 3: Number Puzzle-1 contestant from each tribe
    I will PM a number puzzle to each castmember. More instructions will be in the PM, but whoever gets the correct answer the fastest (from the time they open the PM to the time they send the answer) will win. If neither team gets the answer, whoever is closer wins.

Part 4: Which Reality Star Am I?-1 contestant from each tribe
    Each contestant will guess which Reality Star I am describing in a PM to them. Whichever contestant gets the correct answer the quickest (from the time they open the PM to the time I get the response) wins.

Okay here is the list of who does what:

The Aztecs
    Part 1: Coksy
    Part 2: Survivorgirl, Zaaam, Smitty
    Part 3: Colby
    Part 4: Funnygirl/Burntcrow (I will PM the first person who volunteers)

The Mayans
    Part 1: Vonner
    Part 2: Erin, Cahalanmac, Psi
    Part 3: Charfred
    Part 4: Madonniac

Part 2 can start immediatly. Parts 1, 3, and 4 can start as soon as they get their PMs. If you have any questions, ask them in the thread.

If there is a tie, we will go to the tiebreaker round.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    ok Kai, I will volunteer for #4

+ Reply to Thread