+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Indigenous People

cant wait!!
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

The Aztecs
    SurvivorGirl
    Burntcrow
    FunnyGirl
    Zaaam
    Smitty
    Coksy
    Colby

The Mayans
    Cahalanmac
    Madonniac
    Charfred
    Vonner
    Chris
    Erin
    PSi

Here's another updated list!

The First Immunity Challenge

Okay, so it is finally time for your first immunity challenge! The challenge is a simple one: I will PM a statement to one person on each tribe. That person must then change one word and PM it to the next person on their tribe. They also must send me a copy of the PM that they send. Eventually, the person at the end must tell me (in PM) what they think the original statement was. The tribe that has the closest statement (determined by how many words are correct) wins. If there is a tie, the tribe that completed it faster (from the time when the first person opens the PM to the time that I get the completed message) will win. This is the order in which you will send your PMs:

Aztec: Survivorgirl-Funnygirl-Burntcrow-Colby-Smitty-Zaaam-Coksy

Maya: Vonner-PSi-Madonniac-Chris-Charfred-Cahalanmac-Erin

(I picked the order completely randomly).

The challenge will be due completed by Friday at 8:00 EST. I will be sending out PMs now.

If you have any questions, ask them in the thread.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Sweet, game on!

I do have a question though (even though I already completed my portion of the challenge). What's to stop me from just PM'ing Erin the correct answer?

Yeah, I had already thought of that. I was hoping that people would just play honestly (and plus, I would get REALLY suspicious if you had every word or almost every word correct).
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Alright, I'm getting a bit worried about our chances on this first challenge. It's due in about 31 hours and PSi hasn't read my PM yet. Come on team!

Quote Originally Posted by Vonner
    Alright, I'm getting a bit worried about our chances on this first challenge. It's due in about 31 hours and PSi hasn't read my PM yet. Come on team!
    Yeah, I'm still waiting to recieve it.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

I wonder if I'll ever get it
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

PSi
    here's a little ...hmmm... my life.

PSi was ready to go home from work at his scheduled time from work at 11PM
    At 10:15PM, the supervisor came in and told PSi that he has to work a double tomorrow, starting at 7AM. . .
    So, PSi arrives home at 11:30 and instantly goes to bed only to wake up at 6:10 AM and start the whole thing again. Which brings us to now, 9:50PM, PSi's only time on teh computer today. During his first break, the communal computer was being horded for the entire time, thus shafing PSi, as he has e-mail, FORT stuff, and everything else *grumble grumble* that's been piling up since Monday/early Tuesday.

For all you young'ns out there, either marry the first rich person you meet or win the lottery. I've put insane hours in this holiday weekend and...barely even have time to go home and sleep...had i known this would have been a timed event or at least had some knowledge as to when it would have started, would things have been differently, who knows...all i know is...i'm real tired.

PSi.

it's cool, I know how it can be!
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread