+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **Answers - See Quick Psych Test First**

My baby?????

Jeez! I didn't even get to do the fun part!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Bill, SWEETIE, I told you the doc wouldn't let you deliver just because you put on scrubs and quoted lingo from ER! I'm sorry your fun was done by the doc!

um, fg.... I don't think that was the fun part he had in mind
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't like this at all. What if my laundry is in the machine set on time-delay to run when I'm asleep!?!?!? Oh jeeze.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by firegirl
    What if your a Multi-Tasker and can answer the door while holding the baby and the phone under your chin, turn off the water w/your foot actually you yelled for the person at the door to come around back while your getting the laundry and doing all the others at the same time?
    Geez, FG. I think that means that person would "do" it at work, and charge their friends and family to watch.

And Zhora - that was priceless!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hmmmm sex last huh? damn, thinking pick up the kid, grab the phone, (mine has a 25 foot cord) phones in the kitchen go to door tell them hold on, got turn off water go back tell person at door to come in or go away. and cuss the rain for the laundry. I'll get it tomorrow when it will smell rain fresh!!!!!

Hmmm...

family
    friends
    sex
    job/career
    money/wealth

Interesting....very interesting.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by firegirl
    What if your a Multi-Tasker and can answer the door while holding the baby and the phone under your chin, turn off the water w/your foot actually you yelled for the person at the door to come around back while your getting the laundry and doing all the others at the same time?
    I wonder how big this person's house is

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    A lot of us had the water as second. But I think that just means we know we'll be walking right by it with baby in hand to do the next task and it would be stupid NOT to turn it off.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

lol_its_fun
    So mine is family-money/weath-friend-sex-job/career..:rolleyes

hmmm...if I didn't do the test and just look at the answers, I would put
    1. family- family is the most important. Period
    2.money/weath- if you have money, chances are you could go back to school and get a master degree...have a better job, or simply open your own business. And if you have money( I mean a lot of money, many women could come to you ( look at Joe Millionaire and in the past "Who wants to marry a...hmm..whatever" and you will have plenty of sex. And you would be amazed that you would be able to make a lot of new friends if you have money whether they are sincere or not.
    3. job/career- career is the key to health, identity..blah..blah.
    4. sex- well sex is not important to me at this moment because I am single and not dating anyone. And if I really like the person, I would not want to have sex with her until I get to know her really well, which probably take a year...yes that it is me( it's called RESPECT)...because i don't want to hurt the person who I love very much.
    5. friend- sorry I put this last because since high school graduation, the people I met are 99% realistic (whether in the college or at work). It's not easy to find real friends who truly care about each others from my experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast