For Your Entertainment
I'm gonna go with 2-5-3-4-1. See Cali's scenario above.
The race is back!
3-1-5-4-2 (since I don't have kids, and will assume that babies cry quite a bit and don't necessarily need immediate attention)
Mine is 3, 1, 5, 2, 4. Can't wait to see the results so I can see what kind of person I am! Love these psychology tests...
ok, even though i have no kids, 2-1-5-3-4
did I cross the path to the holly grail?
2-3-5-4-1 there's always voicemail.
It ain't easy being green
Bingo, Eden. I just pull the laundry off the line and throw it in the dryer! Originally posted by Eden Wayner, is your thought that rain is just another "rinse" cycle??
wayner, tis why i put 4 last too. let it get a natural rinse.
2, 3, 4, 1, and 5.
Does this show where one's priorities lie?
Normally, I would go with 2-5-3-4-1 because
1. I believe that it's my responsibility to take care of the baby if
a. I am the parent of the baby, or
b. I am given the responsibility to care take of the baby. For example, I am the babysitter...etc, or
c. I am the only person there with the baby whehter the baby is my or not, or
d. I am one of the people there with the baby and I know better than anyone else( in terms of knowledge or/and experience) there when it comes to taking care of the baby.
2. I don't like messy and if the water faucet in the kitchen is running and you ignore it, it will probably take you sometime to clean the kitchen later on. :nono
3. I put visitor knocking the door at #3 because if the visitor is desperate and want to see me, he/she would certainly wait a bit longer. And I certainly don't want my visitor to get killed when he/she steps on the slippery floor in the kitchen. Besides, I could shout in between running to the baby and the kitchen " hey just wait if you don't want to see me naked" ...or the baby might have done the job for me already if he/she is crying out loud to get attention.
4. Laudary can be washed again. No problem!
5. I have call display at home and that is not a problem. hehe
Of course, I made the decision of the orders based on certain assumptions...like if the person who knocks on the door is here to give me a $10 million check, then I probably should take my baby with me and run to the door.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.