+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 98 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar

School House Rock

Welcome!
    Welcome to the Fort Independent School District, where we strive to give our kids a good education.

We offer state of the art technology, including a a newly remodeled computer room with four brand new type-writers! (Ink ribbons provided)

Our cafeteria serves a diverse and nutritious menu including chili mac, potatoe-free mashed potatoes, and our most popular item, chicken surprise!

Other high points include our devoted staff, unisex restrooms, and our no shoe policy. Because barefoot kids are happy kids!

The Game:

The game will see a group of forters make their way from kindergarten all the way until their high school graduation. Top prize is an all expense paid trip to college for the brightest and most talented student.(Not Really)

Each Week, there will be an activity based on the current grade. One example is a quiz, but not all activities will be quizzes. Activities will be released every Monday and will be due by Friday. The person with the lowest score will be eliminated from the game.

This game will test your creativity and intelligence, but it also requires the ability to get along with your classmates. (Hint Hint)

We are now currently enrolling students for kindergarten at Fort Elementary. Won’t you come join us? To enroll…..just let us know, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Fort Elementary
    School Colors: Brown and Yellow
    School Mascot: Shrimp
    Extracurricular activities: Watercolor painting, booty dancing, baseball, soccer, flag football, drama, ballet, and ebay browsing.

Pick me, pick me!!!

My name is funnygirl and I want to be one of those lucky people who get to work the drive-thru at my local McDonalds.

MEMEME....My name is DisFUn and i want to be one of those people that drives by and throws rolled up paper at your window oh and can i sigh up for the Booty Dancing

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    You guys crack me up!

1. Funnygirl (burger flipper)
    2. Disfun (neighborhood hoodlum)

yay *spits a spitball at Funny while she practices flipping burgers*

PSi
    ill give it a go......i have no aspirations, i just want to slip through the cracks...y'all can take your high payin burger flippin jobs and shove it!

FORT Fan
    december12 - I wanna be a camp counsler at a really creepy camp! (paid of course!) :phhht

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Alright.. fine. If I can find enough time between my back-parking lot smoking, skipping school to smoke POT '.. and basically sleeping in class...

Sure. Sign me up.

BUT.. I'm pretty bothered that there isn't FRENCH FRIES and RAVIOLI on the menu. This school must 'benefit' from the state Lottery.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Me too please!! But I really really wanna be the class nerd and teacher's pet, cause I never got to be that before!! (Really....honest....I wasn't. Not at all....) Being the class nerd I want to be a career student when I grow up
    Don't let the small things sweat

spoose your a suck up :phhht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 98 123456789101151 ... LastLast