+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

I have to say thank you to Burnt for letting come back to school for a week on behalf of Maveno. This task was fun and I'm glad I got to participate.

Maveno and I are alike in a LOT of ways, but I wasn't sure how much until now. I have a feeling she would have won this if she were here. I'm not sure she's gonna like the ending to "her" performance so much.

Charfred honey, I am so excited for you and yet at the same time sympathize with you. All I can say is "been there/done that". Good luck to you and be very careful during this move. We want to hear about baby char running around so much that you can't get on-line to play.

Thanks Burnt and FG for the congrats. It took me a few days to get my head wrapped around it, but we are very excited. I am so dreading the next couple of months. If this is anything like with my first I will be throwing up every day for at least two months straight. The fun and excitement. I know that once this one comes I am not going to have near as much time to piddle around on the computer. My daughter will be 31 months when this one is due.

I am really hoping for a home birth and a shorter labour this time. My daughter was planned as a home birth, but I had to go to the hospital for oxytocin since I was stalled. But I still did it with only a bit of laughing gas for pain relief and it was about 22 hours in "true labour".

Anyway, I will be watching to see how things go for the rest of you. Good luck.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

mkwdood
    Congratulations char!! that is wonderful news. You don't have time for school anyhow. (don't they kick the preggos out these days? - they did in mine!)

cahalanmac
    Yay Char!! I am so glad for you (and just a little jealous)

AIWANNABE
    Bye guys, I had a blast playing!

cahalanmac
    by AI, we will miss you!

PSi

i thought i had sent one in, but i guess my computer was not cooperative...oh well. I had fun all.

Burntcrow
    Sorry about that PSi! Early Merry Christmas everybody! I will be back around the 27th and school will start on January 4th! I hope everyone has a happy holiday....

Burntcrow

:rudolph :santabear :santasmil :santawave :santawink :santagrin

cahalanmac
    Woohoo! Seniors rule!

+ Reply to Thread