+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

I haven't received one and I am supposed to be writing one, so they don't appear to have been sent out.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Hey everyone, I will release the quizzes today! I've just got to get done with this apprentice stuff that's been eating all of my time away.

Are there any stuffed mushrooms left? I won't tell if you won't tell....I hope my teaching methods don't wind up on the six o'clock news.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    :::slipping 3 big stuffed mushrooms in the third drawer down, on the left, beneath the box of chalk:::

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well, my smart, party friends...I'm going home to prepare for the party! See ya all there!
    Also, fyi (burnt, etal) ... I just so happen to have one more week that I can take as vacation before the New Year. So, therefore..I will be gone again from Dec. 11th until Dec. 20th!

Hope you all have a great week!

For everyone in the "know".. I left a plate of brownies, pack of cigs and some "leaves" in that special spot.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

*is already sitting near the special spot smoken so leaves*

wow...let's not drag this out any longer...Everybody, welcome to the 11th grade! The eleventh grade task will be posted on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    wow...let's not drag this out any longer...Everybody, welcome to the 11th grade! The eleventh grade task will be posted on Monday.
    What happened to the quiz? Did somebody drop out?

Welcome to the 11th Grade!

Hey everyone! The reason I scrapped the quiz is due to the fact that the 11th grade task deals with christmas. If I did the quiz, I would not have had a chance to put this task in before the winter break. But don't worry, the 12th grade will more than make up for it.

11th Grade Activity: Christmas Talent Show
    Your first task will be to get involved. You must join a club or organization at Fort High School such as choir, the football team, band, etc... Then, your second task will be to put together an act or show for the Christmas talent show.

For example: I joined the Fort High School Choir. For the Christmas Talent Show, the choir will perform a variety of different christmas songs. I will sing a solo during "I'm dreaming of a white christmas" which will include many upper register notes which are hard to sing. The entire choir will be dressed as elves, and we will do cartwheels during the final song.

Your performance doesn't have to be Christmas themed but it would be nice. Oh yes, and the remaining students and four guest judges will be deciding the winner...just remember that. :santawink

You guys have until Tuesday at midnight to turn in your act via pm. Good Luck!

Morning all!

I have a question, I think the following list is who is left at Fort High. If I am right, how is Mr. Burntcrow going to eliminate this many people with only two grades left?

1. Maveno
    2. cahalanmac
    3. charliebug
    4. Starsprite
    5. charfred
    6. Psi
    7. AIWANNABE
    8. Spoose
    9. Chrisdevine
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

2 students will be eliminated after the 11th grade.(instead of one due to scrapped quiz)...Then there will be a 4 part 12th grade activity. The first 3 parts will eliminate 3 students, leaving the final four for the final examination and graduation.

+ Reply to Thread