+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    1. Maveno 0 wedgies
    2. cahalanmac 0 wedgies
    3. charliebug 0 wedgies
    4. Starsprite 1 wedgie/1 payback= 0 wedgies
    5. charfred 1 wedgie
    6. Psi 1 wedgie
    7. AIWANNABE 2 wedgies

Disfun, with four wedgies, and no paybacks, I feel like you would be safer at another school. Unfortunately we are going to ask you to leave Fort High School. You have been a great hoodlum, though, thanks for the laughs.

Spoose and Chrisdevine, you guys are not off the hook! You both had 4 wedgies with one payback for a total of 3 wedgies. In the next grade, you guys will go head to head. One of you two will be eliminated for sure. I will post the next task shortly.
    Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. I'm the ONLY person who fought back?!?

What a bunch of wimps
    And it shows you all NOT to mess with me!

Hehe I love this game!
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

CharlieBug
    Woo hoo! Advancing from special brownies to shrooms! Thanks, Mav!

CharlieBug
    Quote Originally Posted by starsprite
    Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. I'm the ONLY person who fought back?!?

What a bunch of wimps

Hehe I love this game!
    Star, I think that means that you're the only one who correctly guessed which upper classman would pick on you, therefore you got a payback, hence no wedgie. That's my guess anyway. The rest of us just fought the wrong people!

colby_d
    Yeah, Starsprite defended herself well...Sorry about that, by the way. I was just doing it to be cool and fit in w/ my friends...

Hate to break your bubble Starsprite but Spoose and Chris both had one payback a piece. That is the only reason that they were not tied with DisFUN. But still you did a great job picking the person who was going to pick on you. I still have no idea who wedgied me.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    You're welcome CharlieBug! The older I get, the better 'recipes' I've been learning!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

chrisdevine
    Quote Originally Posted by starsprite

What a bunch of wimps

Hehe I love this game!
    I fought back too... so no you arent the only one.

Burntcrow
    It would be a good idea for your "student" to know that they will be taking a test for you.

cahalanmac
    Nobody in class today?

DisFUNctional
    *leaves uperclass class room with supperglue in my hand* im here...but on my way out. *stuffs supperglue in pocket* dont tell noone i was here.

+ Reply to Thread