+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 98 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Goodmornin' peeps. I'm going behind the school with funnygirl...someone get us when the teach comes.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

*just walks in to class* wait up mav ill join you

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar

Menu Choices

Here is how this will go down. Voters will be asked to select one item from each category to create the ultimate disgusting school meal. If any of your items win, you are immune from the vote off. There are 5 categories, so a total of 5 people can be immune! Good Luck!

Entree
    1.A medley of liver scrapings: chicken, cow, pig and sheep livers shaved and sauteed in a mixture of the animals blood and onions for flavour.
    2.Baalut (a fertilized duck or chicken egg that has been buried it in the ground for a few weeks)
    3. Fried Slugs in a pan
    4.Fishloaf
    Easy meal to prepare which cuts down on OT in the kitchen. Also, very cost efficient, since ANY fish that can be caught in the nearest ditches & creeks can be ground down and mixed into bread crumbs to form the "loaf".
    Provides essential amino and fatty acids as well as protein for the lil kids.
    5.Earthworms for speghetti Maggots for the Cheese, and coagulated blood for the meatballs, all covered in dirt for the sauce
    6. Live kitten on a bun
    7.Liver and onions - but don't look too closely otherwise you'll see Lunch Lady's nasty greasy hair intertwined amongst the onions.
    8.Road Kill (different meat every week)
    9. live eel
    10.Green salad with fried green tomatoes
    11.Year old smelly Escargo
    12.blood pudding
    13.Monkey brains

Side 1
    1.A pile of pureed afterbirths from a vet clinic that specializes in bovine C-sections.
    2.Arroz de Cabidela(Chicken with rice in blood)
    3.gravy of pureed eel strained grass with crisco sauce
    4.Toenail Soup
    MmmMMmmmmm! This delicious soup is made from any and all toenails that are found or brought into the cafeteria. I foresee often times a BIG surplus of toe-nails, due to the fact that the kitchen staff would have their boyfriends/husbands and the bingo hall contribute to the school the needed clippings. This is also good for the community because these elderly people can claim it as a tax write off. Did I mention there is NO cost to the school???
    5.pig rectum
    6.Susan's famous homemade macaroni and cheese (hopefully you saw episode one of Desperate Housewives to know just how truly disgusting this dish is)
    7.Sheeps eyeballs
    8.live cat
    9.Beans with jelly worms
    10.Mashed Moldy Potatoes & Anchovies
    11.Maggot-cheese
    12.mealworm fried rice

Side 2
    1.Selections from a pail full of morning after puke from a Yuk-a-Flux fraternity party.
    2.Marmite and Mashed Potatoes
    3.sauteed shoe leather
    4.Scaly Gnat Nuggets
    THIS can easily become the kids favorite. Along with the gnats, the nuggets are made up of fish scales! The scales do not cost anything to the school, since they were scaled for the fishloaf (see: Main Dish). The kids will get a kick out of nibbling the gnats and crunching their way into health!
    5.bull testicles
    7.Vegetable Medley - delightful combination of asparagus, brussel sprouts, beets, and squash all steamed and creamed. Unfortunately Cook has a cold and has sneezed into the pot three times now, and at least once some snot escaped his nose.
    8. Fried liver patty
    9. Cream Corn with slimy Maggots
    10.mushy peas
    11. camel's feet

Dessert
    1.Gelatin....Spam style! Scraping of the gelatenous goo from several cans of Spam garnished with the juice squeezed from 4 cow eyeballs. And some red food colouring.
    2.JADE CHEESE SALAD, the ingredients are:
    1 Large package of lime Jell-O
    2 Cups of hot water
    1 Cup of cold water
    2 Teaspoons of vinegar
    2 Teaspoons of salt
    Dash of Cayenne Pepper
    2 Cups of cottage cheese
    1 Cup of mayonnaise
    1 Large can of crushed pineapple
    3.liver cheesecake Ice cream
    4.Scab Cake
    MMMmmm!! This yummy crusty, reddish, brown creation can easily have all parents of these tots happy in knowing that the school is only looking out for the safety and protection of their lil angels.
    Since scabs protect the skin and stop further blood from flowing, naturally it's will stop the kids from bleeding internally! Once again, NO COST to the school! Simply have the kitchen staff sign a waiver that allows the Principle and Vice Principle to cut them often enough to produce these delicious scab cakes!
    5.dessert-ear wax pudding
    6. Spoiled Fruit
    7.Cook loved Maveno's brownies so much he decided to try to make some himself. While passed out from drinking too much punch at the party, his eighth grade son (who only likes Spoose but wouldn't go to the dance with her cause he doesn't like the rest of us) decided to add his own ingredients to the brownies --- which included mud and the dog's feces.
    8.Fly and maggot shake
    9. Vinegar Ice Cream
    10.Asparagus and Broccoli ice cream with barbecue sauce on top
    11.Chilled Monkey Brains w/eyeballs on top
    12.chocolate covered salo (pork fat)
    13.Caramel-covered catterpillars

Drink
    1.Egg nog.....without the rum...that has been sitting on a radiator for 4 weeks minus 2 days. May have to water down with vinegar to make it fluid enough to be classified as a drink.
    2. Baby Mice Wine. Take a bottle of rice wine, add baby mice, let ferment for as long as you can hold off (tempting, I know) and enjoy! I hear it tastes like gasoline...
    3.spoiled goats milk with chocolate
    4.Onion Cola
    This refreshing, sparkling, thirst quencher is a BONUS for all of those parents who are concerned with the ever growing obesity problem our children are struggling with. A half a cup of chopped onion is ONLY 28 calories! With each kid drinking a full cup of Onion Cola a day, the icky cold sores from kissing dirty mouths will drastically decline due to the fact that it is less appealing to these hormone driven little angels to swap spit.
    5.Rat smoothie
    7.Milk, of course (nevermind it expired two weeks ago)
    8.tomato horn worm juice
    9.Root Beer Milkshake
    10.Green Bean Casserole Soda
    11.Human urine
    12. juice at the bottom of a garbage bag
    13.Milk with Strawberry flavoured syrup

You do not have to vote, so the votes are due by Saturday at midnight. You cannot vote for your items. Anyone can vote, outside and inside the game. Good Luck again!

FORT Fan

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Who's doing the voting?
    That would be great if you could parade a whole school of kids thru this thread to vote for the grossest.

I'm going out back until I know the answer.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Who's doing the voting?
    That would be great if you could parade a whole school of kids thru this thread to vote for the grossest.

I'm going out back until I know the answer.
    everyone can vote, including students.

It looks like at least one other person went the same way I did. I entered real foods (someone somewhere actually eats the stuff).
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

can we vote for ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    can we vote for ourselves?
    Nope lol.

Quote Originally Posted by maveno
    I have some kids voting, but they are around 13-18. Same ones from the fundraiser task.

Quote Originally Posted by charfred
    It looks like at least one other person went the same way I did. I entered real foods (someone somewhere actually eats the stuff).
    Me to Char, I entered real food. Yucky nasty disgusting food, but nevertheless, real food.
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

+ Reply to Thread