+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

FORT Fogey
    Hey, it's Remembrance Day here in Canada so I refuse to come to school today.

Veterans day here, I think school is out. I know disFUN stayed home, and said it was a holiday. but then again, she could be lying....

Man, no day off for me. I even forgot it was Veteran's Day. Work, work, work....stupid manufacturing plant, never a holiday.

LMAO i wish no school today in RL tell me why in group projects the planing always falls on someone who is never organized and waits till last min to plan things.

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    Just a question for Burnt. After this game raps up, can you keep the thread open and start up a second SHR? I'll be first in line!
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

Quote Originally Posted by HueyDueyLuey961
    Just a question for Burnt. After this game raps up, can you keep the thread open and start up a second SHR? I'll be first in line!
    Not gonna happen Huey. If he was willing to repeat a game, I think we would have been able to talk him into a TARO2. I think he likes to shake things up and come up with something new and interesting. Yeah, he's a control freak.

Just kidding Burnt.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar

Class announcement

By a vote of 2 erin, 1 chris, 1 star.....erin, you have been reported for living outside the school district by your classmates, and are unfortunately leaving school house rock.

I just want to thank everyone for playing my game once again. I know a lot of you guys have been feeling under the weather lately and I hope everything is better now.

Huey, I don't think there will be another SHR as I will probably be all out of ideas for new tasks and challenges.

I will post the next challenge shortly.

FORT Fan
    Bye Erin - we'll miss you

Oh man, not Erin! What a bunch of creeps they are. What's wrong with living outside of our district?

Psst...over here (motions Erin over)
    I'd definitely start with DisFUN as far as finding the tattle tale. She's upset because her mommy checks on her constantly and embarasses her. I thought I overheard her talking smack about ya the other day.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar

6th grade

Welcome to the sixth grade everybody!

Activity: Sixth Grade Formal

That's right, it is time to socialize and have some fun. It is your job to find a date to the formal. You can pick from anyone of the remaining 15 students. You can talk about it here in the thread or by pm. ALL students must send me who they want as a date. The only way you will be a couple is if BOTH partners send me a pm. I need to know who you are bringing to the dance by Saturday at 12pm central time.

P.S. - If you have a song request, please send it in with your pm.

+ Reply to Thread