+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    G'morning peeps.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Well sleeping in for me is about 8 or 9. I get that once or twice a year. Although the last two and a half years have been particularly bad. When I was pregnant I was up going to the bathroom constantly and my little girl is not a good sleeper. She is a generally good kid though, so I don't worry too much. Unfortunately just because I am up early, (5 am last two mornings, 6 am this morning) unlike cahalanmac I get to continue to parent 24/7. She is in bed around 7:30, but that is my work time, so even when she is sleeping and I am awake I am busy.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    good Morning everyone....I myself am not a morning person. I stay up late and wake up late.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Heck, it was just a couple of years ago that I finally trained myself to get up before 11 on Saturdays.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

PSi
    how about this- one of the channels at work has a 3-11AM shift...how's that for early?

ymmm ooch..that would bite....me...lately been getting up early...yes 10 am is early Usualy go bed around 3 wake up after noon....ahh i miss those days *thinks back 3 days*

Wake up everyone! Time for school...

cahalanmac

I'm here finally. Slept in a bit this morning (7 a.m.). Unfortunately it is because I was up from about 2 a.m. until 3:30 a.m., so didn't mean more sleep.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

Charfred! Good for you getting to sleep in, sorry about your interrupted night. Our classmates are sleepyheads. Wakee Wakee everyone!

Congratulations to Maveno and defleming...especially dfleming because you were at the bottom of the heap going into the history fair. Good thing you didn't beat me up because you wouldn't have been able to complete your project in detention. :phhht

By the way boys and girls, I get up at 5:00 a.m. every morning M-F and 7:00 a.m. on Saturdays. : sad I love sleep SOOOOO much too.

+ Reply to Thread