+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

Burntcrow
    Quote Originally Posted by DisFUNctional
    are the questions timed...i dont feelike opeing it now and finding out latter lol
    nope, they are not timed.

Up bright and early again

Hello classmates . Up bright and early (6:30 here), so wanted to make sure I was the first one here. Gotta keep my reputation as the overly eager honor roll student.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

cahalanmac
    Hi Char, me too! Actually get here about 6, but I had to finish my homework before playing on the computer.

DisFUNctional
    *shakes head* have you two heard of sleeping in. gesh. and computer playing comes before school work

*gets on teachers computer and tryes to get in to the program with all students grades in it.* SCORE

cahalanmac
    Sleeping in disFUN? Oh how I wish. I don't think I have slept in since...grade school?

DisFUNctional
    ahhh...your lost.

cahalanmac
    Don't I know. One day when I am a millionare, I will definately try it disFUN. Till then, off to workevery morning at 6 sharp!

DisFUNctional
    lol yeah...work 6 sharp...i have no idea how i would do that.

cahalanmac
    It isn't too bad, I am a morning person anyway. It would prob. be harder if I didn't like to get up. But, on the up side, I am done with everything (work, errands, gym) and home by 4 or 5 everyday! I get to spend the rest of my day watching the crack that is reality tv!

december12
    - Charliebug! We are on a team!
    Working on my assignment now.....

+ Reply to Thread