+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 98 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

dfleming2
    Little bunny foo foo hopping through the forest, then he saw a billboard for Coca-Cola, and realized he had to hop out to the nearest convenience store to get some... on his way he saw a field mouse drinking pepsi, so he picked it up and bopped him on the head. Along came the fairy and said "I like your attitude - here have a coke" Always the real thing baby!

DisFUNctional
    *chugs a pepsi infront of fleming just to see how he would react* ahhh taste so good *whipes mouth with back of hand*

dfleming2
    That's fine with me... You don't deserve any coca-cola

DisFUNctional
    *leans over to Mavo to discuse some ideas for getting back at fleming for that coment*

dfleming2
    of course you would have to get mav's help... it's obvious you're not the brains of this operation

DisFUNctional
    well if you have to know already got the plan just need some keys that mav can supply...along with some other things she can supply

Good morning fellow classmates on a bright, but brisk Monday morning (at least where I am). Hope you all got your homework done.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

Good morning Char.
    It's rainy and cold in Chicago today but it's a good day to be in school; however, recess is not likely today unless we're holding it on the west coast.

I got MY homework done I LIKE homework

Spent all night in the pumpkin patch with my sweet babboo :rolleyes I completely missed trick-or-treats. What kind of Halloween is that? What a BLOCKHEAD!

So, now
    <-----THIS is my new Sweet Babboo
    Last edited by ADKLove; 11-01-2004 at 10:30 AM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

colby_d
    Good Morning everybody!

+ Reply to Thread